Subject: [FFML-R] [Ranma][FanFic][Lime][Revised] One Mistake After Another - Chapter 1: Fiancee Get-Together
From: "Ginrai" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 06:27:29 -0500

The FFML Refugee List

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Start Your Own FREE Email List at http://www.listbot.com/links/joinlb
----------------------------------------------------------------------

One Mistake After Another - Chapter 1: Fiancee Get-Together
A Ranma 1/2 fanfic
by Ginrai

C&C appreciated - [email-masked]

Disclaimer:  Ranma 1/2 and its characters are property of Rumiko
Takahashi.

--------------------------------------------

Lunchtime at Furinkan High.

Students hanging out with their friends.  Teachers having a time to
rest.  And Ranma-chan running back towards school, looking for some hot
water.

Lunch went like it usually does for him.  See Akane offer what seems to
be food.  See Ukyou offer okonomiyaki.  Take Ukyou's okonomiyaki.  Get
splashed by a jealous fiancee.  She just hoped that nothing else would
be in her way.  For her, the faster that she changed back, the better.

"Pigtailed girl!"

So much for that.  With a sigh, Ranma-chan turned around to face the
bokken wielding fool of Furinkan.  "What is it, Kunou?" she asked,
trying her best to remain calm.

Right away he ran up to Ranma-chan and glomped her.  "Oh, my love, I
finally realized why you never returned my affections.  It is because
we never consummated our relationship.  But seeing that the foul
sorcerer is no where around, I ask that tonight we...."  Anything else
that he was going to say was cut short as Ranma-chan uppercutted the
kendoist into LEO.

"You actually think that I would do that with _you_?!" she screamed,
enraged at such a thought.  "I'D RATHER HAVE SEX WITH MY FIANCEES AS A
GIRL!"

Ranma should be considered lucky that for as loud as she shouted it, no
one around her heard or cared.  That is, other than for two people.
Unfortunately, they were Ukyou and Akane.  Even more unfortunate was
that they didn't see Kunou or hear what had led to Ranma's declaration.

<Ranchan... he would rather do it as a girl?  Is that why he never
reacts to any of us as a guy?>  Ukyou was confused.  On one hand there
was something wrong with what her fiance said.  On the other, it made
perfect sense.  Why else wouldn't he have told off the other girls and
declared his love for her?

Akane was also confused.  <That... that _pervert_!  Using his cursed
form to do _that_!  But maybe...>  Calming down, Akane thought it over
a bit.  While she could see this as another reason for him being a
pervert, she thought it more like he didn't want to take a girl's
virtue before marrying.  Thinking of that caused Akane to blush a bit.

Before Ranma could see either girl, they decided to leave, both
thinking that they were the only fiancee to know this important fact
about him.

***

Once she got back to her restaurant, Ukyou started to think more on
what she'd heard Ranma say.  No matter how much she cross-dressed, she
definitely didn't think of making love to other girls.  But this was
Ranma and he was still her fiance and true love, no matter what gender.

<The way Ranchan sounded... so frustrated.  He probably never had a
chance to do it with anyone.  Poor Ranchan.  This is probably all
because of living with Akane.  She wouldn't give him any chance to make
love as a girl, probably calling him a pervert before hitting him.>
She then gave a look of determination.  <Well if it's sex as a girl
that Ranchan wants, then that's what I'll give him.  Plus he'll surely
thank me for it afterwards.>

~"Ucchan, I'm so glad that you fulfilled my desires.  None of those
other girls would do what you did.  Will you marry me?"~

Thinking of this made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

<I probably should do this tonight.  The earlier, the better.  Who
knows what Ranchan goes through every night because of this?>  With her
plan in mind, Ukyou started to get ready.

"Konatsu, I need your help."

Right away, the kunoichi was beside Ukyou.  That she needed his help
made him feel like everything was good with life.  "Yes, Ukyou-sama?"

"Do you know anything about hairstyles?"

***

Inside her room, Akane still wasn't able to get her mind off what she'd
heard.  While others, especially her fiance, knew that she hated boys,
she definitely had no intimate feelings for other girls.  But this
situation was different.

At one time she was sure that Ranma had said 'I love you' to her on
Mount Phoenix.  But ever since the failed wedding he'd been avoiding
that topic.  <Is this why Ranma's so reluctant to say anything?> she
wondered.

<Has the curse affected him _that_ much?  That he wants his cursed form
to feel loved?>

Thinking it over, Akane was able to come up with two conclusions.  One
was that she loved Ranma, and the other was that she had to do
something to express how much she loved him.

<Tonight would be perfect.  After I express my love, there will be no
more problems between us.  And the other fiancees can do nothing about
it this time.>

***

Nighttime.

Tired and ready to sleep, Ranma noticed something strange on his way to
bed.  Akane was walking towards his room, instead of her own.  He
blinked, as she padded noiselessly down the hall, and closed the door
behind her once she went inside.  This was out of the ordinary.

<She must be really tired.  Oh well.  At least Pop's not sleeping there
anymore.>  Ranma shuddered, glad that Akane wasn't going to be in that
situation.  <Might as well stay on the roof until she realizes what she
did.>

***

Inside Ranma's room, Akane was undressed and on his futon, waiting for
him to come in.

<I can't believe that I'm doing this.  I can't believe that I _want_ to
do this.>  Though trying to deny any sort of interest in the act, Akane
felt herself getting warmer as she thought of what was going to happen
once Ranma got in.  She closed her eyes to plan out exactly what she
would do with her fiance, going over each scene in her head so that it
would be perfect.

***

<I think this is Ranchan's room,> Ukyou thought, trying to see through
the dark window into the room.  Konatsu had tied her hair in a pigtail
and she was wearing clothing similar to what Ranma would wear.  Just so
no one got suspicious and would instead think that she was Ranma.

Looking through the window, she saw what looked like Ranma-chan lying
down.  <And now for the big moment.  I know Ranchan will _so_ happy
when he sees what his cute fiancee would do for him.>  For a moment
Ukyou's eyes were glazed over, thinking about how happy her fiance
would be when he finds out how far she would go _just_ for him.
Shaking her head to get rid of the gloss, she realized that there was a
mission to complete before any more happy thoughts.  Taking one more
look inside to make sure this was the room she was looking for, Ukyou
climbed through the window, eager to prove how devoted she was to her
fiance.

***

Hearing the noise, Akane opened her eyes and saw what seemed to be a
girl climbing through the window to get inside, though with the lack of
light she couldn't be totally sure.  Seeing the pigtail, she right away
knew that Ranma was in the room and already in cursed form.  <Why would
he come through the window unless there was something he wanted to hide
from the others,> she thought, her curiosity rising a bit.  <Was it
that he didn't want others to know that he slept as a girl?  Maybe
having late-night fantasies that he couldn't tell others?  Maybe they
were about me.>  Feeling that had to be it, along with new thoughts of
how he will act when he sees her naked and on his futon, her heart
started to beat faster and she began to breathe heavily.

<Calm down Akane,> she told herself, <This shouldn't be something to
get nervous over.  Ranma loves you.  He said so.  And this will be a
nice way to thank him for everything.>  Knowing just how she would
thank him, Akane felt her face flush a bit.

***

<Ranchan, I didn't know you were feeling this way,> Ukyou thought, as
she saw that the other girl was already naked and seemed to be
breathing faster after seeing her.  The truth was right before her.  If
she wasn't completely sure before, she was now.  Ranma was getting
excited over seeing _her_.  It was obvious to Ukyou that Ranma was
having late-night thoughts of the both of them sleeping together as
girls and had been frustrated because they were just dreams.  <And now
you're anxious because soon they won't be dreams anymore.  I know how
you feel, Ranchan.>  Finally she saw her dreams were about to come
true.  Sure the dreams had Ranma as a guy, most of time at least, but
to her it was still Ranma.

Knowing that there was no time to waste, she started to undress.

***

<Ranma seems to need this more than I thought.>  Watching the other
girl undress as fast as possible was causing Akane to feel excited.  To
her it looked as if the other girl had a sudden glow of happiness and
that made her clench her fists even harder in anticipation.

Once the other girl finished undressing, she slowly walked, in
seductive-like fashion, towards where Akane was and sat down beside
her.

Watching the other girl walk towards her had caused Akane's breathing
to become even more ragged than before.  To her the girl seemed like
the most beautiful creature she ever laid her eyes on.  Even with the
dark room causing her vision to be blurry, she knew that it was true
and didn't need light to see that.  And with the girl nearby, she felt
an already noticeable sensation grow stronger inside of her.  Needing
some form of release, she wrapped her arms around the waist of the
other girl, a little surprised at how warm the other girl felt.

<I guess... Ranma wants me to do something first.>  With that, Akane
closed her eyes and brought herself near the other girls lips.  Feeling
the heat of the girl's breath, so similar to her own, she kissed her.

***

Ukyou was momentarily shocked at how aggressive the other girl was.
But right away she chided herself for thinking that they could take it
slowly.  <I shouldn't be surprised.  Ranchan really does need this.
And I did say that I'll be happy to do it with him... or her.>

Relaxing, she eagerly returned the kiss, her tongue slipping between
the other girl's lips.  As she felt hands slide down her body, Ukyou
made a soft, child-like moan, hoping to encourage the other girl to
continue.  As time passed, she started to enjoy more of what was
happening and felt less of this having to be something she was doing
just to make Ranma happy.

***

"No, I don't want a kitten," a figure mumbled on top of the roof,
taking part in a most terrifying of dreams.

As if just thinking of the dreaded feline was enough, Ranma jumped up,
no longer in the blissful state of sleep, and looked around to see if
the bane of his existence was anywhere nearby.

Having made sure that he would not be taken down by surprise, Ranma,
though still quite groggy, thought on why he was out on the roof in the
first place.  <Oh, yeah!  Akane walked into my room and I decided to
stay on the roof until she left.  I guess I was more tired than I
thought.  She probably should have realized her mistake by now and be
back in her room.>

While walking towards the position above his room, making sure he
didn't take a misstep in his semi-tired state, Ranma thought he heard
some strange sounds coming from his room.  The closer he got, the more
apparent the noises became.  When right above his room, it was obvious
to him that some sort of activity was taking place in it.  That was
when he heard the sound of a girl above anything else.  And it seemed
as if she was experiencing some sort of pain.

<Akane!>

Fearing the worse, he right away jumped onto a branch that was next to
the window to his room.

<Not able to see what's going on... too dark.  Akane _really_ sounds
like she's hurting.  Can't risk anything happening... oh, wait... I
think I can see something.  That's Akane with... Ucchan?  What are they
doing?>

Curiosity getting the better of him, Ranma decided to take a closer
look at what was happening.

***

Too much into their mutual lovemaking, neither girl noticed the muffled
thump of a body suddenly impacting the ground, unconscious from the
shock of seeing their activity.

***

A while after they were done with their activities, Akane felt tired
yet satisfied.  She could still feel a warm glow from their lovemaking.

<Ranma loves me more than any other girl.  He belongs to me and no one
else.>  Thinking of this made her feel better than she had ever been.
Almost to the point of giggling out loud in delight.

Instead she opted to turn towards the other girl and kiss her lightly
on the lips.

"I love you."

***

"I love you too, Ranchan."

With a smile, Ukyou snuggled closer to the shorter girl.  She didn't
care that she made love to another girl for in the end it was worth it
to hear those three words.  And the feelings she had towards the girl
that night was unlike anything she had ever felt.  This was possibly
the happiest day in her life.

***

<R...Ra....Ran....CHAN?!>  Akane was completely shocked and tried to
make some sense of what she just heard.

<Okay...it was probably just a mistake.  Yes, that's it, a mistake!  I
couldn't possibly have just made love to an actual girl.  Maybe I just
misheard what Ranma said.  Or better yet, Ranma was probably tired
after all we did and just didn't know what she was saying.  I mean,
what other girl I know has a pigtail?!>

***

"Ranchan, is something wrong?" Ukyou asked, the tone of her voice
showing that she was concerned for her lover.

She couldn't understand why 'Ranma-chan' would be so worried, unless
the girl was afraid that someone would walk in on them.  Possibly
Akane.  She mentally sighed, wondering why the youngest Tendou had to
always barge in between anything she and Ranma had going.  <Well, at
least if it happens this time she has to acknowledge that Ranchan and I
were truly meant to be together.>

***

Akane now noticed that the other girl didn't quite sound like Ranma-
chan.  Any sort of calmness she had when trying to reassure herself
were now all gone.  "N..Nothing.  Just need to turn on the lights and
check something."  Giving the girl one last peck on the cheek, and
hoping that it was in fact Ranma-chan, she went to turn on the lights.

Once on, both saw whom the other was.  No matter how much they tried
looking around and how hard they tried squinting their eyes to see if
the image in front was somehow distorted, Ranma-chan was nowhere to be
found.

"....."

Any form of logic had left both girls by the time they were able to
clearly see who was in front of them.

"...Nice pigtail... Ukyou."

"Thanks, Akane.  Konatsu helped me with it," the chef replied while
holding on to the part of her hair that at the moment seemed so similar
to that of Ranma's.  Ukyou tried to not think of what she had just done
with her fiance's other fiancee.  It was bad enough that she actually
liked what happened.  That is, at least before she found out whom it
was she did it with.

"Sooo....."  Akane tried to think of something to keep the conversation
going.  Something that had absolutely nothing to do with the happenings
of the past hour or so.  But it was hard for her to do so with the
draft she felt.  "CLOTHES!"

"Clothes?"  Ukyou then realized.  "Yes, clothes would be good."  Both
girls scrambled around, trying to find what they had been wearing
before.  "No, Akane, I think those are mine.  I know they look like
Ranchan's.  Uh, here are your pajamas."

Back in their clothes, both girls tried to think of what to do.  This
was done while both girls did their best not to look at the other.  No
need for self-doubt at the moment on whether or not they really knew
whom they just had sex with and whether they even cared.

Trying to stop staring around at anything except Ukyou, Akane decided
to say something to at least get rid of part of the self-doubt.
"Ukyou, no matter what happened, you do realize that I have no such
interest in other girls, except maybe when Ranma's cursed.  I guess
it's the same with you."  Finally taking a look at the now-clothed chef
and seeing her nod, Akane continued, relieved at the fact that there
was no love between them.  "Now that we have that clear, we just have
to try and make sure no one else finds out."

"What about your sister?  You sure she couldn't find out and tell
others?"  During her time at Nerima, Ukyou had learned one of the most
important facts of that district: never trust Nabiki if she finds out
something important about you, _especially_ when money is concerned.

"I'm... sure that Nabiki doesn't know.  Even if she somehow does, she
wouldn't sell us out with this."  It was plainly apparent by her
expression that even Akane didn't quite believe what she said about her
older sister.

"Okay, so all we have to do is keep quiet about this?"  <A simple
enough plan,> thought Ukyou.  As simple as the one where she would go
at night to make love to Ranma-chan.  And that is why she was quite
wary of it.

Akane noticed Ukyou's caution regarding the plans possible success and
felt the same way.  But the fact that she was really tired and didn't
want to think much more about this took precedence over anything else.
"Yeah.  Even if others find out, I doubt they would care a whole lot
about it.  I mean, this was all a huge mistake.  Just what bad can come
out of this?"

Neither girl paid any attention to the bolt of lightening that struck
Ranma outside.

"Well, I gotta go back," Ukyou said, "Need to get ready to open the
restaurant tomorrow morning."  <The faster I leave here, the better.>
"Goodnight."

"Yeah.  Goodnight.  Just remember not to tell anyone."  Seeing that
Ukyou safely got out of the room, Akane checked if she had anything
else around and then left for her room.  <Strange, just where was Ranma
all this time?  Not that I wanted him to play the voyeur or anything.
Knowing him, he'd probably get the wrong conclusion.  He's probably
just sleeping soundly somewhere else.>

***

Outside, in the backyard of the Tendous, if one paid attention, they
would have noticed a slightly charred Ranma, still unconscious.

--------------------------------------------

Came up with the idea for this fic after reading chapter 14 of 'Curses
and Demons' by Christopher Olsen.
This can be found at: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Dojo/1449/

Thanks to Corwin and Rakhal for giving me ideas on how future chapters
can go.

Thanks to the following for prereading this chapter:
Brian Randall
D.F. Roeder

Also, thanks to Brian Randall for looking over the revised version.

*
Fanfiction Forum: http://www.delphi.com/ranma_fanfics/start

______________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe, write to [email-masked]