Subject: [FFML-R] [Ranma][FanFic] The One She Truly Loves
From: "Ginrai" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 22:31:59 -0500

The FFML Refugee List

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Build a marketing database and send targeted HTML and text e-mail
newsletters
to your customers with List Builder.
http://www.listbuilder.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The One She Truly Loves
A Ranma 1/2 fanfic
by Ginrai

C&C appreciated - [email-masked]

Disclaimer:  Ranma 1/2 and its characters are property of Rumiko
Takahashi.

--------------------------------------------

Once again another morning that I wake up angry.  Angry that my dream
of being with him was just that; a dream.

As I go through my morning routines I once again think about _him_.
The man of my dreams.  The one with the cute eyes.

But then come the thoughts of honor.  Damn that word.

It's only because of honor that I am supposed to marry Ranma.  Such a
stupid word.

I mean, he can be nice at moments.  And yes, there are times when I
think that he would be a great life-mate.  But I feel so ashamed at
those moments.  Ashamed that I can even think of someone else with him
in my life.  But that's just it.  They're just moments.  In the end I
realize that he was raised in a different lifestyle.  It would never
work.  He, on the other hand, was raised the same way I was.  It would
be a perfect match.

I begin to notice that I've been taking my routines rather slow today.
I just sigh and try to hurry things up.

Sometimes.

Sometimes I wish that Ranma would just marry the girl his father
engaged him to.

Sometimes I wish my family would just screw the whole honor system.

Sometimes I wish that I would just have the guts to walk up to him and
kiss him right on the lips.  But I know it wouldn't be right.

Sometimes I wish that he would finally fight me seriously and beat me,
damn it!  Damn that stupid rule.  Damn it to hell.  I'm powerless to do
anything until he fulfills it, one way or another.

Feeling my eyes getting hot and misty, I stop to compose myself and
prevent any sort of crying.  Wouldn't want anyone else to know of my
feelings.  At least not yet.

While doing so, I see Ranma run past me, not noticing how I am.  Though
I am relieved, it's just another reason why I like him more.

He's someone that would always pay attention to me.  Willing to always
protect me.  Always be there for me, no matter what condition he's in.
I know I sound a bit vain, but sometimes a girl likes to have attention
solely on her.  And not matter what, I'd return similar feelings
towards him.

And as I try to clear my head of such beautiful thoughts of mutual
love, I hear the sound of battle nearby.

Sighing, I go to look, even though I know just what I'll find.

And it is exactly what I thought it would be.  My true love once again
trying to untie me from an engagement I want no part of.  Yet one where
I am unable to state my true feelings on.

And as I see my love once again being defeated by Ranma, though he went
down giving it his best, a small whisper that could be heard by only
those with the best of hearing comes out of my mouth as tears start to
flow freely.

Tatewaki Kunou, please know in your heart of hearts that you're the
only one for Akane Tendou.  And one day we _will_ be together, like it
should be.

--------------------------------------------

Been trying to think of what to write with all the snow outside and
this is what I get.

I got most of my ideas for this fic from Wade Tritschler's Anti
Shampoo/Mousse page and his response page against arguments for
Shampoo/Mousse.  It's amazing how similar this match is to Akane/Kunou.
Yet there are so many more fics where Shampoo is secretly in love with
Mousse.  As a firm believer in Akane/Kunou and any other matches where
the girl continuously tells the guy off (it's actually her way of
saying that she loves him), I felt it was my duty to write a fic
showing her true feelings for Kunou without him changing in any sort of
way.  I'm just that type of guy.

Both pages can be found at:

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/attenborough/249/misc.htm

Thanks to Brian Randall for looking over this fic.  Right before he
threw up ^_^

______________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe, write to [email-masked]