Subject: [FFML] [spamfic][r.5]One Word Vocabulary]
From: Stormy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 12:33:44 -0500

One Word Vocabulary: Another Ranma becomes a Sailor Senshi story

     Ranma looked down at what was once his body.  "Strange,"
he said, "I always thought it'd be the tomboy's cooking or somethin
that did me in, not a fall off of the Tokyo Tower."  He drifted
away from his body, following the horse spirit that had appeared
after his death.  "So what now?  Do I go to my eternal reward or 
somethin?"

     The horse looked back at Ranma as it continued walking.  "No,
your soul cannot rest yet, you are needed for another task."  The 
horse flicked it's tail.  "You have, perhaps heard of the Sailor
Senshi of Juuban?"

     "Oh no, you're not gonna make a girl.  No way. I won't do it,"
Ranma declared.  He tried to stop moving, but felt himself being 
dragged along behind the horse.

     The horse smiled.  "You act as if you have a choice, young one.
You have no more of a choice in your fate then Erekose does."  The 
horse gave a soft chuckle.  "On the bright side, you are going to be
a redhead again.  Here we are."

     Ranma felt himself changing, not like when he changed into his
cursed, girl form.  This was a more radical change.  Ranma could feel
his strength and dexterity slipping away as his, now her, spirit
form solidified into flesh,  leaving her in an almost enfeebled
state.  She felt herself slowly drifting towards the ground.  Looking
up, Ranma was shocked to see a parasol in her hand.  What, she 
thought to herself, am I going to be some weird form of Ryoga here?
She landed on the ground and saw a tall, blond girl.  Her hair was 
done up into two round buns and she was wearing a pink tank top and
red shorts.  Next to her was a strange looking black cat.  Ranma was
shocked to find that she felt no terror at the sight of the cat.  She
found herself almost smiling against her will at that.  The blond
lady walked over and put a hand on Ranma's shoulder.  "Hi little
girl."

     Ranma tried to say, 'I'm not a girl.'  But all that came out was
"Chibi."

</SPAMFIC>

You can all blame Mage-ohki for this one.

Comments, death threats to: [email-masked]

Oh yeah, almost forgot.  Ranma Saotome was created by Rumiko 
Takahashi, Usagi Tuskino, Luna and Chibi-Chibi were created by Naoko
Takeuchi.  Mr. Horse was created by a strange mix of sushi, apple
cheesecake and too much alcohol. 

Kevin McHorney
"Duct tape'll fix anything, 'cept my last relationship."

"Cause when Princess Fatora sets out to conqure a forigen toung, it's forigen toung Fatora gets."
				-Princess Fatora, El Hazard 2

-- 
                 .---Anime/Manga Fanfiction Mailing List---.
                 | Administrators - [email-masked] |
                 | Unsubscribing - [email-masked] |
                 |     Put 'unsubscribe' in the subject    |
                 `---http://www.fanfic.com/FFML-FAQ.txt ---'