Subject: [FFML] [Ranma] Boy Nights: Chapter One

From: Kyle Emmerson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:33:47 -0700

Boy Nights

By Kyle Emmerson

    Ranma 1/2 and all of its characters and situations are
the creation and property of Rumiko Takahashi. I use
these characters and situations without permission.

Note: This idea was actually envisioned not by me, but by Ammadeau
(http://www.thekeep.org/~amm/fanfiction.htm) who graciously allowed me to
borrow the idea and work it into a full sized story. Also, apologies to
Kenko for the title... It was not meant as a rip-off, but it just seemed
to fit. :P

Chapter One: The First Lesson - Disco Inferno

****

	Ukyou pulled another shirt from her storage trunk and laid it out on
her bed. Konatsu wasn't quite her size, so she found herself having to
look through her older clothes. Not that Konatsu deserved hand-me-downs,
but it was all Ukyou had until--

	--she smiled. Until tomorrow. Sure, she'd close the restaurant down
for a little while to do some shopping. Konatsu would certainly be
grateful, and it was summer break, so she wouldn't have to worry about
school.

	She laid another shirt in the 'fit' pile. It was her old school
uniform from the boys school she attended with-- ugh-- Tsubasa.

	What ever did happen to Tsubasa anyway? It seemed almost like she had
traded one cross-dresser for another. Although the new one was much, much
more tolerable.

	Closing the trunk, she addressed her attention to the pile of
clothing, and started to plan Konatsu's ensemble. She could always let him
choose what to wear-- but knowing him, he'd choose the most girlish
looking clothes Ukyou had. Like her Okonomiyaki vendors outfit.

	But still... She had always wondered what he would look like in a boys
school uniform.

	She cast a glance up at the wall clock and sighed. Seven O'clock.
Which meant she had just enough time to give him a crash course, and
then--

	Ukyou grinned.

	"Hey, Konatsu," she called, picking out an ensemble fitting for a man.
"Come here and try this on!"

	"Miss Ukyou?" Konatsu asked, poking his head into the room. He then
eyed the small pile of clothes on Ukyou's bed, and then the shirt and
pants she had draped over her arm.

	"Here," she said, handing the clothing to him. "Try this on."

	Konatsu took the clothes and examined them closely. A pair of loose
jeans and rather plain looking T-shirt. He looked up again. "Miss Ukyou?"

	"Just go try it on," she said, pointing towards his room for emphasis.
"Then come back and we'll see how it turns out."

	Konatsu looked back up, shrugged then happily pranced off to his room
to change.

	Ukyou winced. She'd also have to teach him how to walk like a man.

****

	Konatsu tugged at the jeans experimentally. "It... seems a bit loose,
Miss Ukyou," he said.

	Ukyou smiled at her creation. The jeans were loose, but that went a
little in tune with the style, and the T-shirt was draped down over his
chest and stomach, ending just below his waistline. But still, he looked
somewhat...

	...girlie.

	Ukyou walked around him, scanning each and every nook and cranny on
the man. The earrings would have to go, but perhaps he could get a
sapphire stud in his left ear. The hair-- ugh. One of the most girlish
things about him. And the way he was standing-- all wrong.

	Ukyou grabbed Konatsu's waist and shifted his balance elsewhere, then
opened his legs a bit.

	"First lesson, Konatsu. Men don't stand with their legs so close
together," she said.

	"Why not?" Konatsu asked.

	Ukyou thought about it for a moment. "I... I don't really know. I
think it's just uncomfortable for them."

	"I'm comfortable like this, though," he told Ukyou.

	"Yeah, but they'll suspect you of being... well... gay," Ukyou
informed him.

	"Really?" Konatsu said, and then parted his legs a bit, putting more
weight on his left leg. "I don't feel on balance."

	Ukyou laughed. "You'll get used to it," she said, then brought her
attention elsewhere. "Why are your hands on your hips?"

	"They're holding the jeans up."

	Ukyou laughed again, then pulled a leather belt from a rack in her
closet, and passed it to Konatsu. "Put this on," she said. "It'll hold the
pants up."

	Konatsu took the belt and quickly put it on, sighing of relief from no
longer having to hold the jeans up. But now... he had no idea what to do
with his hands.

	He tried putting them back on his hips first, then clamped them
together in front of him, then crossed his arms. He felt like he should be
doing something with them, but what?

	Ukyou smiled at his obvious confusion. "Just cross them for now," she
said, then reached up for his hair.

	Konatsu pulled back as Ukyou reached up. "What... What are you doing,
Miss Ukyou?"

	"Lesson Two," Ukyou said. "Men do NOT wear their hair up in pony
tails-- at the top of their head... well, unless we're living in the
eighteen hundreds, but... well, we're not."

	Konatsu blinked as Ukyou removed the elastic that was holding his hair
in place. His hair draped over his head in an instant, and Ukyou quickly
set about brushing it to the back of his head, and refastening the
elastic.

	On her way back out to examine her creation, she pulled his earrings
off. Konatsu jumped in surprise as he felt the pins slip out of the
piercing.

	Finally, Ukyou backed out and examined her creation. She smiled with
pride. Now he looked like a boy. A rather good looking, bishonen boy, but
a boy nonetheless.

	Ukyou frowned as she caught something else. There was something...

	"Konatsu, are you wearing make-up?" she asked.

	Konatsu put his hands to his face. "Oh, you could tell? I must have
failed then. They say the trick is to make it look like you're not wearing
any."

	Ukyou smacked her palm against her forehead. "Konatsu, men do NOT wear
make-up!"

	Konatsu blushed. "They don't?"

	Ukyou shook her head.

	"I should go clean it off then, shouldn't I?"

	Ukyou nodded. "That'd be wise. We ARE going out tonight."

	Konatsu froze in place. "We... are?"

	Ukyou nodded again.

	"With me... dressed like this?"

	Ukyou nodded again.

	"But... somebody will see me!"

	"That's the point," Ukyou said, winking.

	Konatsu blushed again. "Miss Ukyou... are you sure that's wise? I
mean... this soon?"

	"Of course!" Ukyou smiled. "The sooner the better, Konatsu! I'll make
you into a man!" She said, then immediately blushed after realizing the
implications of what she had said.

	Luckily, Konatsu hadn't noticed, or didn't understand. "All right,
Miss Ukyou," he said, then adjourned to the bathroom.

	Ukyou smacked her palm to her forehead again. A quick lesson on
walking before they go, she committed.

****

	"Like this?" Konatsu asked, walking across the dining floor of the
restaurant. His hips were still swaying a bit, and he was walking...
rather prudishly, again.

	Ukyou sighed. They'd been at it for nearly thirty minutes. IF he
didn't get it soon, she'd have to cancel the evenings plans.

	"Try it again, except... swing your arms just a bit, take a wider
stride, and... you're still having problems with the hips, Konatsu."

	Konatsu tried again, swinging his arms-- a little too much, and as for
his stride...

	Ukyou sighed. Then paused. "Konatsu... you... you're not swaying your
hips anymore," she said.

	Konatsu blinked. "I don't get it, Miss Ukyou. I thought you didn't
want me to swing my hips."

	"That's just it! You're not! You've stopped swaying your hips! Great!
Now, don't swing your arms as much, and shorten your stride by a foot or
two."

	Konatsu did as she asked, and-- voila! There it was! The walk!
Konatsu's walk! It was perfect!

	"You did it, Konatsu!" she exclaimed, then ran over to hug him.

	Konatsu flailed a bit as Ukyou descended upon him, and he felt himself
blush-- a lot. "I... I did?" he asked, trying to hide his blush.

	"Yes! You did--" Ukyou paused. She sniffed the air around Konatsu and
pushed him back at arms length. "Konatsu," she began. "Are you wearing...
perfume?"

	"Chanel Number Five," Konatsu smiled. "You like it?"

	Ukyou smacked her palm to her forehead again. "Konatsu, remember what
I said about men not wearing make-up?"

	"Yes, you said they don't wear any," he said, flashing a girlish smile
her way. "So I took it all off."

	"Yes, well... men don't wear perfume either, Konatsu."

	"They don't? My sisters always told me--"

	"Your sisters are hardly the best teachers, Konatsu," Ukyou said, then
ran up the stairs and returned with a small bottle. "Here, put some of
this on. It'll drown out the smell, hopefully."

	Konatsu eyed the bottle experimentally. "What... more perfume? I
thought you said--"

	"Cologne, Konatsu."

	"Elder Cologne? Where?" Konatsu spun his head around the restaurant.

	"Not THAT Cologne. It's like perfume, except men wear it," she said,
pouring some on her hands. "Here."

	Konatsu took the bottle from Ukyou and raised an eyebrow at her. "Miss
Ukyou? Why are YOU wearing Cologne?"

	Ukyou patted her hands around her neck and blinked. "Well, I'm going
with you, you know," she said.

	"But you said only men wear Cologne."

	"Yes, and tonight, I'm going out with you as a man."

	"But Miss Ukyou, you're a--"

	"I'm a man tonight. And enough of this Miss Ukyou stuff! Tonight, I'm
just good ol' Ucchan!"

	Konatsu blinked again. "U...Ucchan? Can I... Call you that? Isn't it
disrespectful?"

	"No way, Konatsu. We're friends, right?"

	Konatsu blushed a bit. "Well... You're my boss, and--"

	"Bah. Even if I was to be formal about it, I couldn't handle someone
calling me 'Miss Ukyou' all the time. Besides, if I'm going to be a guy
tonight, I'd rather you not call me Miss Ukyou."

	"O...okay... Ucchan," Konatsu said, blushing again, though he didn't
know why.

****

	The two of them locked up the restaurant and set off towards their
immediate destination.

	"Where are we going, Miss Uk-- Ucchan?" Konatsu asked.

	Ukyou smiled. "You'll see," she said, smiling.

	Konatsu looked down at himself. "I... I don't feel right, Mi--
Ucchan..."

	"That's hardly a macho attitude, Konatsu," Ukyou said, waving a finger
at Konatsu.

	"Macho?"

	"Yeah, you know... macho."

	"What does that mean?"

	"What... macho? You know... manly and stuff. I don't really understand
the basics of it myself, but when I was in the boys school, all the guys
were trying to prove how macho they were. It's like the universal guy
language."

	"How do they... prove it?"

	Ukyou shrugged. "It depends on the type. Usually it's just to show
whose... er... biggest."

	"Biggest? Can't they tell just by looking?"

	"Not the size of the body, Konatsu. The size of... err... a certain
part of it."

	"Oh," Konatsu said, then clued in. "_OH_! That's... kind of gross."

	"Nobody ever said guys weren't gross."

****

	It wasn't long before Konatsu learned of their destination. A few
blocks away, the shouts, catcalls and obvious sound of loud music gave it
all away.

	The line in front of Disco Moebius was long, but for two good looking
guys like Konatsu and Ukyou, who were both quite obviously going to dance,
and try to hook up with some good looking girls, the line was nearly
nothing. In fact, the bouncer hand picked them out of the crowd and let
them in.

	o/~ I got the understanding of a four year old... o/~

	The heavy industrial music penetrated past Konatsu's ear drum, causing
a slight tickling sensation as he clamped his hands over his ears.

	o/~ I got the piece of mind of a killers soul... o/~

	"THAT'S KIND OF LOUD!" he tried to shout towards Ukyou, who looked up
at him.

	o/~ I got the rationale of a New York cop... o/~

	"IT GETS LOUD HERE," she replied, however, Konatsu's ears were
currently covered, so it didn't have the intended effect.

	o/~ I got the patience of a chopping block, yeah... o/~

	But obviously Konatsu could read lips, because he quickly made his way
toward the bar, which seemed to be the place least affected by the
intensely loud music. They weaved in and out of dancing people, leaped
over a small rail separating the dance floor from the bar and took a seat
on a couple of stools.

	o/~ I've got the acumen of a season broke... o/~

	"Well," Ukyou said, lowering her voice. "That was fun."

	o/~ I've got the lack of say of a billion souls... o/~

	"Who LIKES that type of music?" Konatsu asked. "It's... loud."

	o/~ I've got the world on my back, but I don't seem to care... o/~

	"You'd be surprised," Ukyou said as she swept her arm in an arc,
gesturing towards the dance floor.

	o/~ I've got the comprehension of a world unaware... o/~

	There were as least one hundred people out there, moving, writhing and
generally being alive to the rhythm. Konatsu couldn't make out a word of
the music over the echo of the room, but he did manage to pick up that it
was an English song..

	o/~ Trip like I do... Trip like I do... o/~

	Suddenly, there was an slow lull to the music, almost silent. Konatsu
heard a woman speaking in a low voice, and then--

	o/~ CAN'T YOU, CAN'T YOU TRIP LIKE I DO? o/~

	"GYAH!"

	o/~ CAN'T YOU, CAN'T YOU TRIP LIKE I DO? o/~

	Ukyou put her hand up to her mouth in order to keep from laughing.
While she had heard the song before, Konatsu obviously hadn't, and didn't
expect the sudden rush of music that met his ears.

	o/~ Laid down my back, I can't sleep 'cause I'm falling... o/~

	"You all right?" she asked.

	o/~ Eyes in my teeth, I can't see 'cause I'm eating... o/~

	Konatsu nodded. "It's loud. I... didn't expect that."

	o/~ Back on my feet, like a freight train I'm coming... o/~

	Ukyou chuckled. "Rule number one with this type of music... if it gets
silent, it usually means it's gonna get loud, REALLY quick."

	Konatsu shook his head and managed to block out the music by
concentrating on something else. "You're used to this?"

	Ukyou shrugged. "I guess. It's not the best music, but it's fun to
dance to."

	Konatsu looked out towards the dance floor, and motioned towards all
the people moving their bodies. "That's dancing?"

	Ukyou shrugged. "Well, close enough."

	Konatsu sighed. This would take a lot of getting used to.

****

	"Miki~! You made it!" Midori smiled. "I was afraid you weren't going
to come!"

	Miki grinned at her friend. "I had to convince Kenji to let me go.
He's so afraid that I'll find someone else and run off with him."

	Midori smirked. "My brother certainly is paranoid, isn't he?"

	Miki laughed. "Yes, but it's quite sweet sometimes."

	"Is he going to show up?"

	"Maybe later, he just got off of work and he wants to wash up a little
first."

	"Ahh," Midori smiled, taking a drink from her glass. "You wanna dance
until he gets here, then?"

	Miki looked out towards the large crowd. "Err... I'll wait on that,"
she smiled.

	"All right," Midori shrugged. "Let's get you a drink then-- ooh, hold
the phone!"

	"What?"

	"Do you see what I see?" Midori asked, pointing towards the bar. "Look
at THOSE two."

	Miki cast her gaze over and saw what Midori saw. Two men, around their
ages, sitting at the bar, chatting it up.

	"They're cute," she smiled.

	"Ooh, baby. Look at the butt on the one on the right," Midori said,
almost drooling. "Come on, let's go talk to them."

	Miki paused. "Wait... I don't want to--"

	"Oh relax, it's not like we're asking them to jump in bed with us.
Just chatting, maybe a dance or two until Kenji gets here. That's innocent
enough, isn't it?" Midori looked over to her friend. "Besides, I'll
explain it to him. He can't be that dense."

	Miki sighed and then smiled. "All right," she said, and then followed
her friend to the bar.

****

	Ukyou ordered a beer for Konatsu, as well as one for herself. The
first day of lessons was going incredibly well so far. Konatsu himself
hadn't done a single girlish thing since they had arrived at the Moebius.
But still, the main test was a ways off. She'd have to think of some way
to convince him to ask a girl to dance.

	"Hey, how ya doing?" Ukyou heard from behind her. It was a woman's
voice. She spun around and smiled.

	Perfect. Two girls, obviously they were there to talk to Konatsu and
Ukyou. Even though Ukyou was a girl, and she was quite straight, she would
be willing to act the part for Konatsu's sake.

	"Fine," Ukyou smiled. "Yourself?" she gestured for the girls to take a
seat next to them.

	The girls, of course, took the seats without further pause.

	"We're doing all right. I'm Midori," she said, smiling. "This is my
friend Miki."

	"Hi," Miki said, blushing as she sat next to Konatsu.

	"I'm Ukyou, this is my... bud, Konatsu."

	"Bud?" Konatsu asked, his eyebrow raised.

	Ukyou quickly passed him a 'just play along' look, and then looked
back towards Midori.

	"So," Midori began. "Miki and I just noticed you two sitting here, all
alone. Don't you have dates?"

	"Not tonight," Ukyou said. "Just... hanging out."

	"Yes," Konatsu interjected. "We just... came in to hang out."

	"You know," Midori began, smiling. "You're kinda cute." She winked for
emphasis as Ukyou blushed.

	"Uhh... thanks," Ukyou replied. "You too."

	This definitely wasn't going where Ukyou had hoped. They were supposed
to be hitting on Konatsu, not her. She needed to... ah, yes.

	"Yeah, I just brought my friend here for tonight. He's heading back to
Kansai tomorrow..."

	"Oh?" Miki said. "You're from Kansai, too?"

	Konatsu blinked. "Uhh, n--"

	"Yeah, he lives in a house near the old shrine on the hill," Ukyou
shot in. Just her luck, the one who's interested in Konatsu would have to
BE from Kansai.

	"Oh, really? I used to live in that area too! Do you know Kiyomi
Maeshima?"

	"Err... no," Konatsu said. "Don't think I've ever met her."

	Miki smiled. "Doesn't surprise me," she said. "She wasn't one of the
most talkative people. So you must be going to Kouchiro High, eh?"

	"Well, not really," Konatsu said. "I was always schooled from home by
my Father before he died."

	"Your father is dead?" Miki asked, her facial expression changing.
"Oh, that's so sad. Was it sudden?"

	Konatsu nodded. "He died in his sleep."

	"Oh, that's so sad..."

	Ukyou smiled. Now it was going where she wanted it to.

	"So," Midori began, meeting Ukyou's gaze. "Care to dance?"

	Ukyou blinked. Dance? But that meant leaving Konatsu with--

	She looked back at them. They were having the time of their lives
chatting it up. So long as Konatsu didn't let anything slip, he'd be all
right. Besides, she didn't want to be rude to the girl.

	"Sure," Ukyou said, then stood up and led Midori to the dance floor.

****

	Kenji growled to himself. Damn bouncer had taken his sweet time in
letting Kenji in. Figures that he had to grease the idiots palm in order
to gain admission. Now Kenji was in a bad mood.

	It all started when his sister had invited Miki, his girlfriend to go
dancing tonight. Of course, Kenji hadn't wanted to go. He had a long day
at work and just wanted to relax at home. But Miki wanted to go, so he
wasn't left with much of a choice.

	Of course, he could have let Miki go by herself, but there was always
that nagging feeling in the back on Kenji's mind, that if she had half the
chance, she'd be off with another guy.

	All in all, Kenji was the incredibly jealous type. Insecurities about
relationships had brought him to the point he was at now, and a bad day at
work had flared his temper up. He was not in the mood for screwing around.

	He caught a glimpse of Midori from the dance floor, dancing with some
kind of pretty boy. Figures. She always did go for that type. But if
Midori was out there, then where--

	When he got Miki into his sights, he frowned. She was sitting at the
bar, talking and SMILING with another pretty boy. Kenji growled and
cracked his knuckles. He was NOT in the mood for this. Time to teach
someone a lesson.

****

	Ukyou was actually, as much as she hated to admit it, having a GREAT
time dancing with Midori. She was a good dancer, and even if she was a
little... close at times during the dance, she still managed to give Ukyou
a good run for her money.

	"You're good," Midori said. "Where did you learn to dance?"

	Ukyou smiled. "I didn't," she replied. "It's actually a martial arts
kata."

	"Really?" Midori asked, arranging her voice to make it sound both
impressed and sexy at the same time. "That's the strangest kata I've ever
seen."

	"My family's school is based around a cooking style, actually. Chances
are, you haven't seen many like it."

	"A cooking style? Isn't that a bit strange?"

	"No stranger than Martial Arts Tea Ceremony."

	"Okay, I'll give you that much. So what cooking style?"

	"Okonomiyaki. Everyone in my family practices it, but I'm the best of
my generation."

	"Well, you're certainly modest," Midori smiled.

	Ukyou didn't reply. She just kept moving to the beat, but as the song
changed, she noticed a distinct change in Midori's dancing.

	In fact, she had stopped altogether, and was staring over Ukyou's
shoulder.

	"Oh, shit," she said. "Kenji."

	Ukyou spun around to see a rather big man stalking up to Miki and
Konatsu. Miki looked rather apprehensive, and Konatsu... well, Konatsu
just looked confused.

	But the expression on the mans face was unmistakable. It meant
trouble.

	"Shit," Ukyou swore, and made her way through the crowd, Midori in
tow.

****

	"Miki! Who the hell is this?" Kenji exclaimed as he stalked up to her.

	"Kenji! This is... this is..."

	"Hi! I'm Konatsu, and you are?" the pretty boy said with a smile.

	Kenji growled at him. "Dead," he replied.

	"Kenji, don't. We were just talking!" Miki exclaimed. "He's--"

	"He's trying to steal you from me, that's what!"

	"Kenji, back off!" Midori exclaimed as she ran up. "They were only
talking!"

	"How could you let her do this," Kenji asked. "My own sister."

	"Hey, the lady was only talking to--" Ukyou began.

	"You stay out of this," Kenji warned.

	"Oh, is this one of those macho things?" Konatsu asked.

	Ukyou sighed and nodded.

	"Oh okay, let's get this over with quickly, then." He jumped off his
stool and looked over at Kenji. "Seven and a half inches, how about you?"

	Kenji raised an eyebrow. "What?"

	Ukyou blushed furiously, and bit her lip to keep from guffawing out
loud, while Miki and Midori just blinked in obvious confusion.

	"Look here, pretty boy," Kenji said, jabbing a finger in Konatsu's
direction. "I don't like the way you're looking at my girl."

	"Your girl? You... OWN her?" Konatsu asked.

	"Yeah," Kenji said, pointing a thumb at his chest. "She's mine!"

	Konatsu furrowed his brow. "It's not very nice to force someone into
slavery, you know."

	Kenji blinked. "Slavery, what--?"

	Konatsu narrowed his gaze and wore the defensive stance of his school.
"Sexy Kunoichi final attack! Flying beer glass of retribution!" he called
as he grabbed something from the counter and tossed it towards Kenji.

	Kenji's eyes popped open as a full mug of beer shot towards his head,
struck him, and knocked him unconscious. Miki stood behind him, her eyes
wide open and in obvious shock. She looked up at Konatsu and blinked.
"Well," she said. "I guess he deserved that, but... Sexy Kunoichi?"

	Ukyou's eyes popped open. "Konatsu! Men do NOT call themselves Sexy
Kunoichi's!"

	Konatsu blinked. "They don't?"

	Midori blinked. "Isn't a kunoichi... a female ninja?"

	"No," Konatsu said. "They can be male, too."

	"Err," Ukyou stammered. "You'll have to excuse my friend. He's a
little... confused."

	"He's not the only one," Miki said.

	"We should leave," Ukyou said. "We'll... err... see ya around, okay?"
Ukyou grabbed Konatsu's sleeve and began to pull him with her.

	"Wait!" Midori exclaimed. She quickly pulled a card out from her
pocket. "Here!" she tossed it to Ukyou, who caught it without difficulty.

	"Call me some time," she winked.

	Ukyou blushed and continued to pull Konatsu out of the dance club.

	"Did that not go well?" Konatsu asked.

	"Well, I think it went quite well until Mr. Machismo showed up. Oh,
and... the Sexy Kunoichi attacks?"

	"Yes?"

	"Try not to use them when you're trying to at least... LOOK like a
guy, okay?"

	"Well, it's traditional to call out our attacks before we use them."

	"Well, can't you call it something else? 'Sexy Kunoichi' doesn't
exactly scream masculinity, you know..."

	"So... What should I do?"

	"Hard to say... try... Masculine Ninja! Or something..." Ukyou
suggested. Of course, he imagination wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

	"How about I adopt Sir Ranma's school? I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I
call it Anything-Goes style. After all, it is an indiscriminate style."

	"Well, I think that would be all right," Ukyou thought. "You should
still ask Ranchan, though."

	"Who is the master of his school? Would it not be better for me to ask
him?"
	
	"THAT old freak? You'd be better off asking Ranma. TRUST me."

****

	Authors notes:

	For those who don't know, the word bishonen roughly means, girlishly
handsome. Kind like what we call 'pretty boys' out here. :P

	Also, for those who don't know who Konatsu is, check out the New Ranma
Scan Project (http://ranmascan.dhs.org). If I recall Correctly, the
Konatsu arc is at the end of volume 34 (or 35). Check it out, you won't be
disappointed.

	Anyway, once again, C&C is highly appreciated, offers of pre-reading,
you get the idea. ^_^

	Ttyl...

	Kyle...

------------------------- 
|     The TydRipper     |  "Tyd, you need a smaller
|                       |  .sig. :-)"
| Master of the Tides,  |    - Gary Kleppe, FFiRC
| Devourer of noodles,  |  
| Writer of Ranma Fics, |
| Baka to the end...    |
-------------------------  

Questions? Comments? Flames? Email Me.

~ The TydRipper

http://www.nabiki.com/tydi-oh-ki <--- Regularly updated site!
[email-masked] <--- My usual e-mail.
I also keep some of my stuff archives on Sofaspud's Couch at
http://www.sofaspud.org/
http://www.nabiki.com/gokami <--- Another of my many projects...
[This Space for Rent]

-- 
                 .---Anime/Manga Fanfiction Mailing List---.
                 | Administrators - [email-masked] |
                 | Unsubscribing - [email-masked] |
                 |     Put 'unsubscribe' in the subject    |
                 `---http://www.fanfic.com/FFML-FAQ.txt ---'