Subject: [FFML] [ranma][lbg][lemon] EGMA: Time Enough for Lust ch4

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 15:58:07

Ranma Saotome in
Everything Goes Martial Arts:
    Time Enough For Lust
    chapter 4

A Lemon (currently)

	Please note that I do not own any of the characters 
described within the scope of this text. Any original characters 
depicted later in this story I grant use to any party, as long as I am 
credited for their origin.
 	Ranma 1/2 belongs to Takahashi-sama, Shogakukan Video, Viz 
Communications, and Shonen Sunday Comics.
	La Blue Girl is owned by Maeda/Daiei Co.ltd and Central 
Park Media.
	Do the right thing, buy the stuff. It's good for you.

	I heartily endorse this Service and/or Product.
		(author points to a Ranma 1/2 Volume #1 VHS box)

			   **WARNING** 
	This is a lemon(ideally), and as such will contain various 
scenes where body fluids are interchanged with excessive vigour, and I 
don't mean spit! 
	Let's put this another way: This story is intended to 
contain scenes of intense sexual description. It will also depict more 
than the casual amount of violence. It may scar some sensitive people 
with the use of stong language.
	If you are under the age of majority(i.e. not an adult) 
Please stop reading this now. If you are offended by stories or movies 
that describe or depict sexual acts or violence, stop reading. If you 
hate warning notices: get over it.

**********************************************************************

  Over the years, Akane had experienced many dreams. She had flying 
dreams, drowning dreams, fun dreams, sad dreams, terrifing dreams, 
weird dreams. Yes, she even had sex dreams like that one. However, she 
had never had any dream that was witnessed.
  "So. This Ranma guy has got to be fantastic.  You really put on one 
hell of a show." Akane's roommate baited her barely conscious mind 
with the taunting words.
  Akane finally gained her senses and her roommate was staring at her.  
Akane asked, "what?" slightly out of breath.
  "Don't you dare deny it. I'd be surprised if the whole dorm didn't 
hear you." She countered. This was a really juicy tidbit to her. Akane 
had always clammed up when the locker room talk turned to boys. She 
never talked about her boyfriends in high school, so the rumor squad 
started whispering about her 'preference'.
  "No... way."
  "Wow. You're wasted, and it was only a dream! He has _got_ to be 
hot. Tell me _all_ about him."
  "What just happened?" Akane whimpered to no one. Her arm felt like a 
leaden weight as she rubbed her forehead.
  "Some call it a wet dream, Aka-chan." Nana responded dryly, using 
her normal 'insult for a name' manner.
  "Go stuff yourself, Koneko." Akane responded to the insult in kind. 
It had taken her a great deal of effort to get used to her room-mate 
'insults as a pet name' nature. Akane had even started twisting her 
roomie's name to distance herself a little from the hurt it caused.
  It didn't help that Kaneko Nana enjoyed, if not encouraged, the 
mispronounciation of everyone's name. Akane had gotten really upset to 
begin with, but learned that it was just her way. After all, she 
wasn't a martial artist, and couldn't take a smack upside the head.
  "Sure, sure. Just give me something to dream about, please?" Nana 
pleaded. 
  (*Is she some kind of pervert, or something?*) Akane thought. She 
really didn't want to talk about her dream, she didn't have that good 
a grasp on it to begin with.  "Why?" Akane asked.
  "Because... Because... It's already turning me on!" Nana continued 
with the pleading whine.
  Akane wasn't used to Nana's mercurial disposition, and it still 
grated on her nerves. Akane knew that she didn't have the energy to 
ignore her roommate. If ignored or denied Nana would be capapble of 
going on for hours.
  "What do you want to know?"
  "Tell me all about him."
  "You've got to be kidding me."
  "Tell me! Tell me!"
  *sigh* "Where should I start?"
  "What does he look like?"
  "Lets see... He is taller than me by about eight centimeters. He's 
eighteen, and a martial artist like myself.  Umm... He studies his 
family's branch of the Musabetsu Kakutou Ryuu, the sister school to 
mine. For the most part, he's been training since he was real young, 
so he's good. 
  "So is it his martial arts you like?"
  "No, he's too arrogant about it."  Akane blushed a bit before 
continuing, "He is a jerk, and a womanizer.  I mean, he leads all 
these girls around and lacks commitment.  He's a pervert, practically 
drooling over every girl that walks by. He's walked into the girls 
locker room on more than one occasion. He insults my cooking and 
almost every other talent..."
  "And hung like a dream, right?"
  Akane blushed furiously, muttering something about a horse.

  Nana had asked a constant stream of questions about Ranma, until 
Akane finally put a stop to it. She pleaded that she needed to go 
training that day, and shower before classes.
  Akane made sure that Nana promised that she wouldn't blab this to 
everbody. Nana responded by crossing her fingers behind her back.

  Akane had just finished her post-training shower, when she heard the 
phone ring. She fumbled with her keys, making the phone ring an extra 
couple times. She cursed the need to use a communal bath, the lack of 
an answering machine, or maybe both.  She slammed the door open and 
ran for the phone, dropping the toiletries in her mad dash.
  "Moshi moshi!" she said breathlessly.
  "Yo, Akane," the voice on the other end responded.
  "Ranma? This is a suprise."
  "Yea, well... I was wonderin if you need a study partner."
  "You? Study?"
  "Ha. Ha. It is to laugh." he said in a stale voice.
  "Sure, it couldn't hurt. Where did you want to meet?"
  "How does McDonalds sound?"
  "You want to go to a resturant to study?"
  "Sure. That way we can get food, and people will leave you alone for 
a long time."
  "Sure I'll give it a try, but if it doesn't work I choose the next 
spot."
  "Righty oh! See you there about, 2? We can study over lunch."
  "I've got a class then. How about three thirty?"
  "I can do that."
  "So, why did you call me? Why not rope one of your roommates?"
  "Akane, I don't have a roommate."
  "You're not living in the dorm?"
  "I _would_, if it wasn't for the _curse_. Girls are about as allowed 
on my campus as boys on yours, for thier own protection, of course. 
So... no. I'll meet you there and then."
  "Bye."
  (*Well, that came out of the blue. I wonder what's up with him?*)
  Akane quickly picked up her bath supplies and stored them on her 
utility shelf. She quickley ran through her morning dressing ritual, 
and bolted from the dorm so she could arrive at her class on time.

  The Fates, it seemed, were against her that day. Charging hell bent 
for class across campus, Akane missed seeing the person she ran into. 
This, of course, made both girls tumble to the ground in a heap.
  "Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking were I was going!"  They both said 
at the same time.
  "Excuse me..." Akane started.
  "No, please excuse me." Miko insisted. 
  "Wait a second, I've met you before. Mido Miko, right?"
  The taller girl blinked a couple times before answering, "Yea, 
that's right. Ano... A... Aku...,"
  "Tendo Akane desu."
  "So ka." Miko nodded several times, her arms crossed infront of her.
  "Ahh! I'm going to be late!"  Akane started sorting through the pile 
of stuff. "Um... this is yours... mine... mine, yours..."
  Miko, also late for class, helped her sort out the clutter. "Not 
mine, this, this, this, and this is mine..." Miko then gathered a wad 
of papers and books together, and handed it to Akane.  "Here you go, 
this should all be yours," 
  It was only a brief contact, a simple hand touching hand. It was a 
meaningless gesture by today's standards, but both girls would say 
that something passed between them. Neither would say it was pleasant.
  "Ahhh... Look, um, I have got to get to class." Miko asked, "Sorry 
about that." The older girl took her bag and ran to her class, holding 
her hand as if it was hurt.

  Akane could not believe that teachers could ever be this boring. She 
now felt a small amount of sympathy for Ranma back in high school. 
After spending so much energy in practice that morning, not to mention 
the late night grilling session of her roommate, she couldn't quite 
keep her eyes open.  Three times she caught herself falling asleep 
with her falling pencil her only warning.
  The teacher called the class to an abrupt halt, causing all the 
students to blink stupidly. Akane finally responded with a joint 
popping streach and sleepily gathered her books to wander into the 
hall.
  One of her sister students whispered, "If I didn't know better, I 
would say that Sensei was sucking the energy right out of us. I don't 
have any other class that makes me fall to sleep like that."
  "Oh, come on," another girl whispered, "I have three others that do 
the same thing."
  "It's gotta be some kind of conspiracy, I'd say. All my teachers 
must have come from Boredom U. I can't take notes in any of my 
classes," another piped in.
  "It kinda makes you think that we're in some kind of silly anime 
like we used to watch years ago."
  All the girls just looked at the last speaker, making her wilt under 
the pressure. "Well, _I_ thought they were silly," she whispered 
softly.
  Akane shook her head as she passed them by.

  "Hi, Ranma." 
  Ranma finished slurping his soda before greeting Akane. "Yo."
  (*She sure has changed a bit. Nah, that aint it. I wonder...*), he 
thought as he looked her over. It wasn't like he meant anything by it, 
he did that to everyone he met. It was how he appraised his 
environment and potential opponents. Really. 
  Akane put down her book bag on the empty bench seat across from 
Ranma. "Sorry about being late, one of my classmates asked for my 
notes," she apologised. 
  "I don't mind you bein' late, but you get to pay for yours," he 
said. 
  Akane blinked at his assumption.  (*Well, if that's the way he wants 
to play it. 'ha ha you have to buy your own'. Won't he ever grow up?*) 
she thought to her self.
  Ever since he started his 'training', he learned how to identify 
almost every stage of arousal, and whether it was natural. He was 
aware that most ranged from 'Goodbye', to 'I like you', to 'Do Me 
Now', and ending with the 'Good for you?' stage. 
  Ranma typically stayed 'Likeable', although he often traveled 
towards 'Do Me', and rarely visited the 'Good for me' spot. He spent 
less than half a second to realize that he was moving upward along the 
arousal spiral, quickly rising from his typically Likeable status.
  "I brought the Psychology, Chemistry, Math, and one of the Japanese 
Literature books. I figured we could work on one of them."
  "Well, those really don't match any of my courses except maybe the 
math or language books. Why don't you get somethin to eat while I pull 
out the math book."
  (*I gotta focus on studyin'. If Akane spies a not-so-tiny Mr Happy, 
I'll never live it down.*)

  From outside the little franchised resturant, a dwarf ninja watched 
the two affianced teenagers with trepidation. (*What will I tell 
Kuno-sama? He most certainly will not accept that Saotome-san is 
finally dating Tendo Akane-san. He would flay me alive if can't find 
the 'pig-tailed girl' also.*)
  The two students argued with each other for a little while, and then 
picked up their clutter. The gnomish ninja did not, of course, notice.
  (*Surely the young master would not treat me as poorly if I at least 
find out where Saotome-san lives. Then Tatewaki-sama would be able to 
inquire directly. Yes! That is the plan!*)
  The pair finished picking up their school supplies and left.
  "Wait. Where did they go?"

  (*Hmm, seven thirty already. I guess I should spend some time 
practicing. Then a little more homework before I hit the sack,*) Ranma 
thought as he looked at the clock post outside his apartment building.
  He thought back to the study session that he had with Akane, trying 
to feel out where it went wrong. While nothing cosmic leveled the 
building, Akane seemed very distracted. He certainly was, and it 
wasn't just arousal that put him on edge.
  If he wasn't so sure that something, or somebody, would crawl out of 
the cosmic sewer and make his life miserable. Maybe then he could 
believe that Akane liked him, or at least didn't hate him like she 
said.  It's not like his fiancee _liked_ being kidnapped, or attacked, 
or beat on, or poisoned, or enchanted, or groped, or insulted, or 
taken advantage of, or spied on, or slept with, or photographed, or 
any one of the millions of happenings that had occured in the Furinkan 
school district since he arrived.
  He stopped at his mailbox in the entryway of the apartment complex. 
There were a couple of letters and several pieces of junk mail 
advertising a free cruise or some odd thing. He turned to enter the 
building proper, still sorting his mail, only to stop in front of a 
girl headed the other way. 
  He sidestepped to his left to walk around, only she had also stepped 
to her right. He paused for a moment, then stepped the other way. 
Eerily she followed suit. Looking up from his small collection of 
paper, he tried to judge her next movement.  It shouldn't have been 
all that hard, only she stepped to the right as soon as he stepped 
back to the left.
  "Hi!" he said for lack of a better response.
  "Hi!" she answered, and promptly started giggling at the 
outrageousness of the encounter. She was fairly tall, coming just 
short of Ranma's height. Her long, dark blue hair(he was certain it 
was colored) was decorated by a pink ribbon on top of her head, and 
she was wearing a familiar outfit.
  Ranma couldn't help but chuckle at the situation as well.  He was 
somewhat amazed that he fell for such a sitcom cliche.  Normally he 
could simply avoid running into people just by feeling the air about 
himself and he would know where they were going.   
  "I'm sorry," the girl started.
  "Hey, no problem. Say, you don't happen to go to Himenoki college, 
do you?" 
  "Yes, I do," she replied, suddenly perplexed.  "How did you know?"
  "It's the outfit." Ranma replied bluntly, pointing to the bow tie of 
her shirt.
  "Oh, yea. That's right. Ha ha ha ha he heh."
  "Well, I gotta go practice. It's gettin' late, so I'll see ya 
around." Ranma, in his usual, casual manner, said his good bye and 
entered the building proper.
  (*Ohhhh. He is just such a HUNK! I wonder if he's interested? Does 
he have a girl friend or is he actually available? Since he lives 
here, I can get to know him pretty well. I can't imagine that he 
hasn't been taken, but he didn't say that he was, and he wasn't 
wearing a ring! I just have to find out who.....

  With a flurry of movement, spattered with jabs, kicks, and punches, 
Ranma reached the climax of his onesided sparring match. His invisible 
foe traded punch for kick, sweep for jab, movement for punch. With the 
final punch Ranma stopped. His front foot held his weight easily while 
the rear foot supported his punch.	
  He held his stance for a minute before his breath calmed down from 
his intense exercise. He then bowed to his 'opponent' and to the 
ground, thanking them for the experience learned. Finally he brought 
his arm to his forehead, sopping the sweat away from his eyes.
  An unexpected applause jarred him from his reverie, causing an 
embarassed blush to grow on his face. He was suprised at the number of 
eyes watching him, belonging to many stages of life. Although he did 
notice that most were female, and that many eyes were young.
  The late evening light, splendid in it's multihued display of happy 
farewell, played on the wall above him.  Ranma stood in the small park 
behind his apartment building, shadowed by a nearby resturant as the 
small audience slowly vanished from sight, returning to their private 
lives.
  He stood there for a while, trying to pin the emotion he felt while 
here. As the sun set, it occured to Ranma that he felt conspicuous. 
Unlike many of the gawking visitors to the city, Ranma really didn't 
feel dwarfed by the enormous engineering feats of man. After all, when 
one participates in blowing a mountain to smithereens, what's thirty 
stories?
  (*Time for a shower.*) Ranma thought as he shook himself suddenly to 
avoid introspection. Ranma made action follow thought, and walked to 
the building's rear entrance to head to his tiny apartment.
  It seemed that, at that moment, someone higher up agreed with him. A 
sudden splash of cold water struck Ranma's head, causing him to 
undergo his transformation.
  "Ami-chan! Get away from the edge! How many times have I told you, 
you are never to..." The mother's voice faded as they entered the 
apartment, heedless of the change wrought from the simple water glass.
  "Itsumo mizu."  Why couldn't he simply sense the damned water if he 
could blow the hell out of a mountain?!

  "Yo," Ranma said into the reciever after she picked up the phone.
  (*Well, that was weird. 'The correct response'... Wait, that was 
Mom.*) Ranma thought as she hung the receiver on the hook.

   It wasn't as if he normally answered the phone at the Tendos. He 
couldn't even think that his father would splurge on a phone, unless 
they were staying in the area. For the most part, Ranma's old man 
didn't even bother finding a house during his youth. Usually they 
camped out, or maybe they'd get a really tiny apartment during the 
winter.
  *Bring*, chimed the phone as it cheerfully announced an incomming 
phone call.

  "Hi Mom." Ranma said, his girl-voice was giddy with the thought that 
she might get 'one up' on her mother.
  "Oh. Well, um... Hi Nabiki." Ranma promptly deflated a little, and 
looked around nervously. She was somewhat paranoid about Nabiki trying 
to get pictures of her girl body. She relaxed when she realized that 
she was many stories up, and Nabiki would have to be really desperate 
for new pictures if she was going for pictures of 'herself' fully 
clothed.
  "I'm doing o.k., I guess. Say, how did you get my number anyway?"
  Ranma walked into the little kitchenette, and continued her 
preperations for supper. It consisted mostly of several bowls of 
ramen, with a large amount of vegetables thrown in.
  "You used the operator. Yeesh, can't a guy have some time to settle 
in?" 

  Ranma proceeded to ginshu the veggies. It wasn't as if he liked to 
cook, but he really didn't want to spend all his money on take out.  
It wasn't as if he couldn't get a job at a resturant, he'd done it 
before, but with all the training his mom wanted him to do, and all 
the school work she expected, and him keeping his martial arts at 
peak, he really didn't have time. He barely even had time to sleep.

  "Yes, Nabiki. I do remember the agreement that we made."
  The water on the stove made Ranma aware that it was ready, bubbling 
over with great vigour. Ranma reached over to the burner and turned it 
down, and added the stiff bricks of ramen.  Shortly she put the 
vegetables in, allowing them to cook through in the boiling water.
  "You want me to do what?"
  Ranma dropped the cutting board onto the counter with a clatter.
  "No. Way." (*Mom would kill me if I told her _that_.*)
  "Your kidding!" (*This is getting out of hand.*)
  "You wouldn't!" (*She is gonna tell _all_ of them?*)
  *sigh* 
  "Look, tommorow is out of the question, I have 'training' that I 
have to do." (*Nabiki, my mom wants to read my daily masturbation 
diary. Although I am certain that she'll be happy if you wanted to be 
a 'partner' to practice _really_ perverted stuff on. Oh, man! This is 
just great.*)
  "I'll be free on Sunday. I've got no classes, and I planned on that 
being my day off. You can show up here." 
  *shiishhhhhhhhh*
  Ranma grabbed the overflowing pot, and hissed as she splashed 
herself with water that was _way_ too hot. He noted, somewhere in the 
back of the mind, that he did in fact turn male.
  "Look, you found my number, you can find my address. I'll talk 
later." *click* His tenor voice cleary broadcasted his irritation to 
Nabiki.
  (*Damn, that's gonna hurt.*) He thought as he removed his soaked 
shirt and slacks. He figured that he might as well. After all, there 
was no one around to call him a pervert for walking around in his 
boxers and undershirt.
  The phone interupted his thoughts, making him jump again.
  "What?" he said.
  "Mom, sorry about that. What goin' on?"
  "Um, Sunday is a bad day."
  "Oh, great. Sure. Fine. No problem. See you then."
  *click*
  (*Now is the time for the flood. It last few months were quiet, but 
now the dam breaks.*)
  Ranma picked up a small tea kettle and started to fill it from the 
tap. However, the sink chose that moment to leak. It wasn't an 
ordinary leak. Like many things in Ranma's live it was violent. It 
sprayed Ranma with a small geyser of water, throughly dousing the now 
red-headed martial artist. 
  Ranma just stood there, drowning her disappointment in the deluge of 
water. The liquid that triggered the curse promptly puddled on the 
floor, spreading over the floor rapidly.
  Thinking quickly, Ranma reached into the cabinet under the sink and 
grabbed the cold water pipe. Debating for half a second, Ranma finally 
just squeezed the pipe shut. Well, it was mostly shut, but it did stop 
spraying everything.
  Ranma got up and ran out of her apartment, forgetting for a second 
that the water had plastered her shirt to her chest, or that her 
boxers clung to her buttocks and legs. She didn't even think about how 
see-through her undershirt had become. Nor did she think of her 
bouncing feminine breasts as she ran down the multiple flights of 
stairs.
  When she hit the lobby, she didn't even think of how sexual she 
looked in her girl form. She didn't even understand the reply "Yes 
please!" when she yelled out:
  "SERVICE!!"

              <****>
  _             //                                      ____
 / \           //_____________________________________ /    \ __
<000)\\\\\\\\\00X_____________________________________(OOOOOO)__>
 \_/           \\                                      \____/
                \\
              <****>

  "Miko! Youv'e got to hide me!"
  "What is it, Fubuki?"
  The loud sound of rapid footfalls reached them from outside the 
locker room. Fubuki nervously looked at the door and open windows. "No 
time," she whispered intensely, "Hide me now." she quietly demanded.
  The door suddenly clanged against the wall as it opened forcefully. 
Miko quickly stuffed Fubuki into her open locker and closed the door. 
  When Miko turned around she saw a girl cautiously peek around the 
row of lockers. Upon eye contact Akane stepped out from behind the row 
of lockers.
  "Hello, Sempai. Have you seen a girl run through here just now?"
  "Um..."
  "She had curly blonde hair, looked forein, and about my size."
  "Um... No." Miko said, perhaps a little too quickly.
  "Damn!" Akane punched a locker door. The door bent inward, folding 
the whole locker around her fist.
  "Yahhh!" 
  "Look, if you see her, tell me. She's really dangerous, and might 
hurt you if you try to stop her."
  "Why, what did she do?"
  "Um.. She's a Demon."
  "HOw... You've got to be kidding."
  "Please, believe me. I know I sound crazy, but I have seen far 
stranger things than a rouge demon. Believe me, she is dangerous, 
don't get too close to her."
  "Sure. O.k. Well, see you around."
  "O.K. Good bye."
  Akane walked off lighter than before, with her exit exhibiting much 
less force than her entrance.
  "Is she gone yet?" Fubuki asked.
  "What is going on? And on top of that, why are you here?"
  "I was sent by King Seikima, your father, to babysit you." she said 
as she punched the door open from the inside.
  "What?"
  "He thinks that you can't help yourself, and that you need a second 
bodyguard."
  "Oh, I see. He got tired of you, so he sent you here to get rid of 
you."
  "Why you!"
  "Besides, why would he send me a 'bodyguard' that couldn't even 
defeat a normal, everyday girl."
  "SHE'S NOT NORMAL!"
  "Shhh, or do you want to be caught?"
  Fubuki suddenly looked around nervously, then continued in a quieter 
voice, "I mean it. She hit me with that mallet of hers a couple times. 
I still hurt, damn it."
  "What mallet?
  "You know, large, wooden, long handle, large, had '10t' inscribed on 
the side, big, hurt like hell, bigger than her... Did I mention that 
it was HUGE?"
  "Didn't see it."
  "You're kidding me."
  "No, but she does have a mean left jab." Miko said, pointing to the 
heavily dented locker door.

  Nakayama Noriko, a fairly new teacher for Yuukida Acadamy, awoke to 
find that she was almost naked, and her arms were bound. "Wha... What 
is going on here?" she demanded after she shook her head to clear it.
  "Hello, Noriko sensei. Have a pleasant nap?" a young man asked her.
  "Tamura-san, as my student, I demand to know the meaning of this?" 
she sat up, and closed her legs. With her skirt around her waist she 
had to do something to cover herself.
  "Need you ask?"
  A couple chuckles alerted the teacher that there were others present 
in the campus infirmary.
  "I am leaving." she stated. She sounded rather rediculous to 
herself, going on with an air of authority when she was bound and 
practically naked.
  She started to get up but was stopped by the sharp point on a pair 
of scissors. She looked in the now menacing face of her student in 
fear. He smiled with a predatory gleem in his eye.
  "Please don't leave, sensei. I believe that a lesson needed to be 
taught."
  He slipped the shears down her breast. Carefully he cut her bra 
along the little strap that held her two cups together. A little click 
was heard as the scissors closed and the fabric snapped away from her 
chest. She noted absently that the other students murmured 
apreciatively as she was exposed.
  "I don't believe that you will behave properly, so we will give you 
a little incentive," Tamura said, holding out a length of string. 
Noriko's puzzled look just made him smile again.
  He stroked her breasts with one hand, bringing her nipple to 
attention. Then he quickly tied the string around the raised nipple, 
and tugged on it to ensure it's steadfast hold. Once secure, he 
repeated the procedure on her other breast.
  "I demand that you stop this at once!"
  "I think that you talk to much. Sensei, would you please stand?" he 
asked. When she didn't immediately get up, he pulled on the string 
none too gently.
  "AAAaahhhh!" she exclaimed, following the pull on her sensitive 
nipples.
  "Much better. Thank you."
  Now she could get a better look at the boys that were leering at 
her. She only had a glimpse before a pair of hands pulled her panties 
off her.
  "Stop that!" 
  "That is not the lesson for today, sensei." Tamura said as he 
gripped her breast hard, the trapped nub rubbed agains his palm.
  "You have nice breasts, sensei. Full and soft like all women should 
have."
  A third student, out of four that she could see, suckled at her 
other breast. She didn't want that to feel good, but it did. It didn't 
help that Hiroki, the one that pulled her panties off, was fingering 
her sex.
  She was guided to the doctor's desk and forced to sit on it. Hiroki 
stopped fingering the sensei's little hole having decided that his 
tounge was better. In, out, up and down he moved his mouth, exploring 
every crevice and fold. Coupled with the feeling from her two breasts 
she was slowly getting turned on.
  "Sensei, I want you to lean over the desk now," Tamura said as he 
pulled on the nipple strings so that she had to face the table.
  "Stop this, please," she pleaded to her student.
  "There is no stopping this, sensei," he mocked as he pulled the 
strings across the top of the desk.
  Noriko grunted a little when her feet left the floor causing her to 
fall on the top of the cleared desk. Tamura closed the loose end of 
the string in the top drawer of the desk, trapping Noriko on the desk. 
She pleaded again with the students, only they didn't seem to hear 
her.
  Tamura put the scissors on the desktop, and dropped his pants. He 
ordered the teach to suck him off, and she did so with the threat of 
the shears so near to her face. 
  Hiroki continued his licking, but didn't limit himself to her sex. 
He explored her entire ass, crack and rectum. He only stopped when the 
last of the four dropped his pants and motioned Hiroki away. 
  Noriko was not prepared for her pussy being drilled, causing her to 
clamp down on Tamura. He yowled in pain and pulled out.
  "You're lucky bitch that you didn't break the skin. Ken, get out the 
toy you showed me earlier."
  "Holy shit!"  Hiroki exclaimed,"Where the hell did you get that 
thing, Ken?" 
  "I found it in a curio shop in town. I got it really cheap."
  "Jeez, man. How much did it cost?"
  "Five fingers," he bragged as he made a grabbing motion.
  "Bring it over here, Ken. Sensei, because you need to loosen up, we 
are going to use this." 
  Noriko looked at the monstrosity in horror. It looked huge, and that 
was just the shaft. A large cone-like knob at one end was adorned with 
rubbery, rounded off spikes. The head was the size of her fist, and 
she was certain that it wouldn't fit.
  "She is a little dry, let's use this cream."
  "Hey, isn't that Petroleum jelly?"
  "What's the deal?"
  "It'll destroy the thing."
  "So? I can get another."
  "Point."
  Noriko felt the greasy stuff spread over her pussy lips and up to 
her ass. She dreaded the worst, that they would try to shove that 
thing up her ass until she felt it poking her pussy.
  "NO!"
  "Hold on a sec. I have an idea."
  Tamura stroked her sex a little, but quickley concentrated on her 
clitoris. With little preamble he tied a good length of string to it, 
matching her nipples fairly exactly.
  "Now, everytime you yell out, I am going to pull on this, like so," 
and he gave the string a little tug.
  She gasped loudly as the pain shot right up he spine. "AAHHhhhhh!"
  "That was a scream," he declared as he tugged on the string again. 
After a couple times, she only whimpered.
  Ken, weilding his artificial rod of sexual might, stepped up to her 
rear again. He pushed it in slowly, making sure that she felt every 
nub on the large fake phallus. Noriko pleaded with them to stop, and 
that it wouldn't fit, but to no avail. After was seemed an eternity to 
her, the vibrator was fully wedged in her pussy.
  Tamura, delighted with his taunting of the teacher brought out a 
string of beads. "Sensei, I have something a little extra here. It is 
for your ass." Slowly he started to put the beads in her anal hole. 
She felt six push past her rectum before they stopped.
  Noriko was in shock, her mind was not prepared for the stimulus that 
seeped from her snatch. She didn't hear the students laugh at her, she 
didn't even hear the mocking tones of Tamura saying that he forgot 
something. However she did feel the Super Multi-Action Vibratory 
Gyrator, or 'The Wife Pleaser' kick into full speed.  She almost 
climaxed immediately. 
  The four male students laughed to themselves as the 'Vibrator from 
Hell' gyrated outside her body, the handle moving in circles as she 
yelled.
  Then the locked door blew in.

  "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?"  
  "Hey, Saotome. We asked if you wanted in, but you said no."
  "You guys are dead meat."
  "I don't think so. Get him."
  They realized that this was not the wisest thing to say, perhaps ten 
seconds too late.
  "Sensei?" Ranma looked over to her, and almost fainted. While no 
stranger to female anatomy, he was not used to seeing it displayed, or 
abused, like the teacher had been.
  "Ta... a... ke   it ow..  ow... out. p p pleassssse."
  "Uh... Sure."
  Ranma caught the handle. Because he had a good grip on the shaft, it 
stopped. The head inside didn't, in fact it moved even more.
  Right then, Noriko could not take any more, and came heavily while 
making strange, mewling noises. Ranma's hand was completely drenched 
in liquid, suprising him such that he released the handle. 
  So he figured that he would pull the string of beads out of her 
rump.  Nakayama sensei froze, which Ranma took to be a good thing, and 
continued to pull out the beads. After the fifth bead, Noriko passed 
out from her intense, multiple climaxes.

  Ranma's mind was starting to wander when he heard Nakayama sensei 
awaken. While he had made sure that the dorks he clobbered stayed put, 
he really didn't know what to do now. Ususally he would just wack the 
perverts over the head and leave, but he hadn't had something like 
this happen before. He decided, after a little thought, that the 
teacher might not react well to him, so he splashed himself with cold 
water from the faucet, becoming the girl he hated being so much.

  "Sensei, are you awake?"
  "What happened?"
  Ranma hesitated for a bit, chewing on her lip while thinking about 
what she saw. "I think that you were attacked by a couple of freaks. I 
heard you scream and busted in, and you were bent over the doctor's 
desk. I clobbered the guys after I broke the door, and... well... 
noticed that you were tied up."
  "I'm naked."
  "Yea... umm... Look, I didn't have anything to do with that. All I 
did was cut a few strings, and untie your arms." 
 
  Ranma started talking faster, fear of yet another cosmic level 
communication fubar making mince meat of his life spuring him on, "I 
thought that you'ld be a little better off on the bed, so I put you 
there. The blanket was handy, which was better than trying to put your 
shirt back on. 
Ican'tdoanythingaboutyourbra,andyourpantiesaredestroyed.SinceIdon'twearthemI-"
  "Why do I have strings tied... ITAAAIIIII!"
  Ranma, who had been studiously avoiding looking at the teacher, 
turned around. She saw Noriko wincing with pain while she cradled her 
breasts with her hands.
  "Look, I didn't want to touch-"
  "Take them off please."
  "Um, Sensei-"
  "Please! They hurt, and I can't do it!"
  "H... Hai."
  Ranma tried to swallow the lump that formed in her throat, only to 
find that her mouth was very dry. She tentatively reached up with her 
small hands and started to try to work the string off the teacher's 
nipples. She jumped a little every time Noriko gasped, which didn't 
help her unknot the string. After a few minutes Ranma finally managed 
to remove the string from both breasts.
  "Thank you. It's hard enough with them being this size to do that 
with only two hands. Ohh, they're going to be sensitive for a while." 
  "Sorry about that.  I would've gotten here sooner, but I'd just 
heard your screaming when I was down at the lockers."
  "It's o.k." she said as she stood, "Please excuse me, I think I need 
to freshen up." 
  Ranma was suprised again by a loud gasp coming from the bathroom. 
  "You O.K. Sensei?"
  "No. I think I'll need your help again. Could you please come in?"
  "Um, s... sure."
  Ranma entered, and saw Nakayama sensei standing with her legs 
slightly spread. While not a problem in itself, Ranma saw her loosely 
holding a string that went straight to her furry mound.
  "I really can't see this, or how it's attached. Could you remove it, 
please? I hope I'm not asking too much."
  Ranma tried to speak a couple of times, but her mouth was too dry to 
speak. She shook her head slightly as if to clear it, succeeding only 
marginally.
  "Hai," Ranma said eventually. With a great sense of trepidation, she 
knealt between Noriko's legs and shakily reached for the string ends. 
Each movement of the string was mirrored by a small gasp eminating 
from the older woman. 
  Ranma, due to her sexcraft training knew all about the female parts, 
and knew what it did to 'himself'. However, 'he' was not ready to be 
this close to a girl's sex that wasn't 'his' own. Ranma's problem was 
that 'he' was attracted to girls, and this was really turning 'her' 
on. Not the bondage part, because that was beyond comprehension.  
Ranma was just a little too close to the teachers pussy for 'his' own 
comfort.
  As soon as the string came off, Noriko gasped Ranma in a tight hug. 
"Thank you! Oh, it feels _so_ much better!" she wailed.
  Soon, the sensei calmed down, and stood back up. "I thank you for 
your help, today. Could you please tell me your name?"
  "Saotome Ranma desu." came the reply, without much thought of 
censure.
  "Ranma-chan, thank you again."
  "No problem, sensei. I'm just doing my job as a martial artist."
  Ranma picked up her backpack from where she had flung it earlier, 
during her dramatic entrance. After seeing the Orgasmitron Vibrator on 
the desk, she decided to ask, "Sensei, what do you want done about 
this?"
  "Ranma-chan, I really don't want to see that thing again. Could you 
please dispose of it for me?"
  "Um, sure," Ranma said, a little confused. She had meant about the 
guys that attacked her, not the oversized dildo. Ranma picked up the 
thing, looked at it queerly for a minute and decided to put it in her 
pack. It didn't look too odd when put in the corner, but she had to 
put it under her spare clothes to hide it.
  "One more thing, Ranma-chan."
  "Yea?"
  "Please don't mention this to anyone. I will deal with the boys 
here."
  "Hai, Sensei."

  Nuriko waited for a moment to guarantee that Ranma wasn't going to 
becoming back. When she was satisfied, she walked over to one of the 
group that had attacked her and dragged him up onto one of the 
infirmary beds. After repeating this with each of the gang, she 
stripped them and tied them to their beds using their own clothes.
  After about five minutes of ministrations, Tamura awoke to find that 
he was tied to a bed, and Noriko was sucking on his hard dick.
  "It's about damn time, asshole," Noriko spat at him. He tried to 
respond but his mouth was taped shut.
  "Since you couldn't even finish right, or stop that girl from 
interuppting, _I_ get to have _my_ pleasure now. As an extra incentive 
to make sure that I'm satisfied, I gave you a little leash. I _do_ 
hope for your sake that you _don't_ come too soon." A slight tug on a 
small string sent a small shock up his spine, as his balls shook in 
the string's loop.
  He whimpered lightly as she slid her very tight pussy over his very, 
very hard dick.

  Ranma walked away from the main academic building of Yuukida Acadamy 
puzzled by the afternoon's happenings. Something really didn't seem 
right, and he couldn't put his finger on it.
  He could have sworn that the campus doctor should have been in his 
office, as he is usually there well after practice ends for the 
athletic teams. Often somebody would overextend themselves and he 
would be needed, yet he went home early that day.
  While she knew that Nakayama sensei had to be in pain from the tight 
strings on her nipples and pussy, her body seemed to react like she 
liked it, or something. That just confused Ranma to no end.
  Not to mention the guys. When she forced the door, they didn't seem 
too worried that they've been found out. They were more disappointed 
that they were interupted. It just didn't make sense.
  Ranma stopped at a dumpster outside the school grounds, and looked 
at it for a moment. (*It's as good a place to dump this thing as I'll 
get.*)
  Ranma reached into her pack to fish out the 'Please Her Max Deluxe' 
fake jockey.
  "Ranma, what are you doing here?"
  Ranma froze at Akane's voice as if her hand was caught in the cookie 
jar. While not technically true by any sort, Ranma didn't think that 
she could explain to her fiancee why she was holding a large dildo 
while being a girl. At least before she got clobbered severely by her 
irksome iinazuke.
  "Oh, nothing. Ha ha hahhahahahaa," Ranma giggled while running her 
free hand through her scarlet hair. 
  "Oh, brother. Say, Ranma. Have you seen a girl run by this way? She 
had blonde hair, kinda curly. She was about my height and looked 
forein."
  "Nope, sorry," Ranma said while carefully covering the offensive 
device. 
  "Rats. Could you tell me if you see her?" Akane requested as they 
made their way out of the small alley between the two schools. 
  "Why's that?" 
  Akane suddenly decided that she really didn't want Ranma taking over 
this new aspect of her life. She wanted something that belonged to her 
that didn't include Ranma.
  "Um, She said she would help me with a project for the student 
coucil, but I didn't manage to get her name or her phone number. 
So..."
  "Sure, if I see her, I'll tell her how to get a hold of you."
  "NO! I mean, that's o.k. I'd rather get ahold of her instead. Just 
tell me if you see her."
  "Sure. No problem." (*Something fishy is going on here, and I'm not 
sure I like it.*) 
  "Thanks. I'll see you later."

  "Ranma! Prepare TO DIE!"
  Ranma quickley shoved the Super Sultan Vibrator(capable of 
satisfying a hundred women, a hundred times) back into her backpack, 
hoping that Ryouga hadn't seen it. This action had left him just open 
enough that Ryouga managed to graze her shoulder. Getting grazed by an 
ordinary person would have made Ranma laugh. 
  However, as this was Ryouga, Ranma felt it. "What do ya want now, 
piggy?" Ranma taunted to cover her suprise and pain. It actually felt 
good to have the the enternally lost boy around. After all her 
sexcraft training, it made things seem normal again.
  "Ruaaaaaaaghh! Ranma! You know it's your fault!"
  "You can't blame me for your screwed up compass, pig-boy. Besides, 
that's your own fault for trying to follow me to China anyway." 
  Ranma, in an attempt to keep the lost boy too upset to pay attention 
to where they were going, didn't actually attack.  Ranma simply used 
his greater speed and agility to barely avoid each attack. 
  "Ranma! Are you even going to fight, or dodge like a GIRL!" 
  Ranma responded by lifting both hands behind her head and striking a 
rather sexy pose. "I'm so glad you finally noticed-"
  Ryouga stopped, having expected Ranma to hotly deny 'being a girl' 
despite that it was obvious that he liked his girl form more.
  "- you naughty, -" Ranma continued, stretching the pose a little 
more to show off a little more of 'her' round breasts.
  Ryouga blinked at this sudden change in Ranma. (*YOU IDIOT, HE'S 
TRYING TO TRICK YOU INTO LETTING YOUR GUARD DOWN! STAY ALERT! THAT 
PERVERT IS GOING TO TRY SOMETHING SOON!*)  Ryouga screamed to himself. 
Unfortunately, 'himself' wasn't listening.
  "- little PIG!" Ranma screamed as she launched forward. 
  Fifty jabs hits to his side didn't register on the eternally lost 
martial artist. Nor did the foot stomp, the two head punches, a dozen 
or so pressure stikes, or even the impressive flipping head kick 
registered on Ryouga's battered mentality. However, Ranma did finally 
kick Ryouga hard enough to knock him over the fence to Himenoki's 
swimming pool.
  On the way down, Ryouga felt nothing other than fear at the 
inescapable water he was approaching.
  *SPLASH*
  He and all his clothes, his food, his stack of maps, and all the 
camping gear that he stashed in his pack was now soaked. But he 
actually human. 
  "Wait. They heat the pool. YES! I AM A-"
  "PERVERT!" the chorus of female voices drowned out Ryouga's 
declaration.
  Ryouga was overcome by the angry, inventive, vindictive, effective 
and scantily clad Himenoki Swim Team.

  (*Geez. Does it get any worse?*) Ranma thought to herself as she 
walked to her apartment. (*How hard it is to ditch a stinking dildo? 
I've got one more chance. That dumpster has got to be around here 
somewhere.*)
  After a little bit of searching, she found one. As soon as she 
pulled the King Dong out of her backpack, she heard a familiar voice.
  "Wow, look at the size of that thing."
  Ranma immediately froze, her mind vainly attempting to find an 
explanation for her holding 'that thing'. "Um, er. Ahhh, uhhh..."
  Miko walked around Ranma, followed closely by the blonde haired 
Fubuki.
  "I hope you're not going to use that here, were you. It is kinda 
public, you know." said the smart mouthed Fubuki.
  Ranma blushed a bright red as she tried to inhale to defend herself.
  "Fubuki-chan, don't say things like that. You're embarassing her. 
She wouldn't do something like that, right?"
  Ranma shook her head a violent negative.
  "See?"
  "Why did she have it out to begin with? Wave it around as a magical 
scepter of holy might? Get real, there is only one use for that, and 
that's to put it up your-" Fubuki was quickley silenced by Miko's 
hand.
  Ranma, whose brain had just engauged, blurted out, "I was told I 
should start carrying around a mace, and this was all I could find! 
REALLY!" Ranma started hitting the side of the garbage bin.
  "See! It works really well!"  Seeing that the two girls were not 
believeing him, she started hitting it faster. "All I got to do is hit 
somebody REALLY HARD and they'll stop. SEE! IT WORKS VERY WELL 
INDEED!"
  Finally, Ranma could take it no more disbelief, and ran, laughing 
hysterically, holding the Super Pickle like the olympic torch.
  The two girls stood there a moment, trying to absorb the enormity of 
what just happened.
  "It did seem to be very well constructed."
  Fubuki looked at the very large dent that used to be the metal bin.
  "Yes. Well contructed, indeed."

  Ranma collapsed inside her apartment, still laughing hysterically, 
but with less force. She looked at her hand, and saw the now broken 
'Liberty Lover'.
  "I hate my life." she said.
  Even though she was certain that no one had seen her holding it as 
she ran up the 9 flights of stairs, she believed that everyone now 
knew her to be the biggest pervert ever. She could just imagine that 
everyone now knows that she, really a he, liked to stick huge, 
mishapen, electrically powered dicks up her cunt.
  "If I just put it in a bag, and stuff newspapers around it, no-one 
will have to know that I actually ever had it. Yeah, that's how I'm 
going to do it. That's the ticket."

  Sleep for Ranma is usually an instant thing. He falls asleep, and he 
falls awake. While he has remembered some dreams, they usually didn't 
seem to occur while being unconcious. He could only remember them like 
when distant memory cease being assosiated with time, and many details 
were gone in the haze.
  "Hm. So this is a dream." Ranma remarked. He knew it was a dream 
because it wasn't real. No, it was real, but he couldn't smell 
anything, even himself. He could breath, but didn't need to. 
  However, the big clue was that this wasn't his female body he was 
wearing. While he knew that he generally woke up the same gender he 
had as he fell asleep, it didn't always happen. He had never fallen 
awake to be someone else entirely.
  So this had to be a dream, a dream were 'she' was seriously tied up. 
She was standing spread eagle in the center of a room, with each arm 
or leg pulled toward a different spot of the ceiling or floor.
  "If this is dream, none of this exists, and I can move like I want."
  "Not so fast, dear boy. You still have to pay for your crime," said 
an unfamiliar and condesending female voice.
  "What? Who's there?" Ranma demanded in a voice that was not her own. 
It creeped her out a little that she felt like she actually talking, 
but it wasn't her own voice speaking.
  "I am simply a tool for vengence. You see, you did something very 
naughty today, and I am certain that you didn't expect to get caught." 
A tall woman with wavy pink hair dressed in a severe dominatrix outfit 
came into Ranma's view.
  "What the hell are you ta-"
  "SILENCE!" she yelled, gesturing quickley. A gag suddenly appeared 
in Ranma's mouth, muffling her denials.
  "You betrayed a woman's desire, using her own body against her 
wishes. Stupidly, you used this, the vessel long used for my 
containment," she brandished the once broken vibrator. Ranma could 
clearly see a ward etched into the rubber of the device, and shook her 
head violently.
  "No use denying it, I heard her pleas clearly from within my cell. 
She was not fulfilled despite orgasm, as I am wont to know."
  She walked closer to Ranma and looked at her menacingly, "Now you 
will learn first hand the truth of your crime. You too will feel the 
pain of female desire as it is abused for my amusement."
  Ranma shook her head violently, trying to clear it as the woman 
started suckling at Ranma's tits. All Ranma got was a little dizzy. 
She had no experience with trying to wake up from a dream, so she 
couldn't even try to force herself awake.
  The madam then stroked Ranma's strange female body, eliciting 
wonderous feelings from every touch, but didn't play with her pussy. 
Even though her hands roamed, she didn't stop sucking Ranma's nipple. 
Occasionally, she would tease the sensitive nub with her teeth or 
tounge, but she didn't leave the nipple.
  Ranma felt her body rise into the winds of arousal, as the ghostly 
after-image of the woman's hands echoing all over her body. Ranma felt 
her other nipple being sucked on by the woman as the other felt chill 
from the wet saliva. 
  Ranma noticed her legs cramping a little, and tried to change her 
stance to accomodate the different muscles. The madam clinched Ranma's 
butt painfully in her grasp. "Stay."
  The groping continued, and it steadily brought Ranma higher still. 
Ranma kept her cool though. Her mother's training was more than enough 
to handle what amounted to a body massage. Ranma decided that it would 
probably be better to allow her body some of the reactions, to protect 
it for later. 
  "Let's see. Are you wet yet? Oh, you naughty girl. I didn't tell you 
to cream yourself yet. I guess I'll have to punish you."
  Fortunately, Ranma was no stranger to pain. The heavy spanking that 
she took was easy to ignore, dispite that this body was more sensitive 
than her normal body, male or female. Ranma felt a tear fall down her 
face, and wondered for a moment why she was crying. 
  "Hmmm. You seem to be getting wetter down here, little girl. If I 
didn't know better, I would think that you liked getting spanked. No 
matter, I enjoyed doing it anyway."
  (*This isn't my body. It doesn't react like it should. She must have 
put some kind of spell on me, to change my form like this. I have to 
get my body back.*)
  Ranma started breathing slowly, focusing inward. She started with 
her hands, sensing them as they were, and what they should have been. 
She worked her way up her arms, over her head, and down her chest. Her 
sex, legs, feet, even her belly button were also changed a little.
  With the differences now known, Ranma figured that it was an 
illusion cast on her, and all she had to do was invoke the image 
coupled with a serious amount of power. Since her confidence had waned 
a little, she didn't think that she could do much with that energy. 
She wasn't sure about what would happen if she used her sexual energy, 
but she gave it try.

  "You little bitch. I bet you always wanted to be a girl. I bet you 
had sick little fantasies like this, didn't you. You were always 
afraid of them though, always hating that little weakness in yourself. 
So now you force women into sex to satisfy your glass ego."
  Ranma found herself suspended a little off the floor, her toes 
barely brushing the floor. She didn't expect that her body would 
shrink that much, and it was a little painful, expecially after the 
bizarre transformation.
  "Now, you are really going to pay for it."
  (*This is going to hurt, I'm sure.*)
  The woman decided that torturing the nipples would be a very good 
thing. She rubbed and scraped at the nipples until they were very 
sensitive, and then she pierced them both. She then produced a short 
chain and tightly linked the newly ringed nipples together.
  Ranma couldn't believe the pain that she was feeling. It felt like 
the nipple rings would pull through by the weight of her own breasts. 
Her arms were almost dislocated during her transforming, and ached 
from the odd directions they were being pulled. Ranma barely felt the 
stingy spanking anymore.
  "Much better. Now, we get to the really fun part. I remember you 
tied up her clit as well, so I'm going to do that one too."
  Ranma's mind exploded with pain as the ring ran through the 
sensitive bud of nerves between her legs. 
  "Wow, I guess you really like this sort of thing. You're making even 
more wet spunk. Do you think you're ready for this? Too bad, it's 
going in anyway."
  The woman, to Ranma's fuzzy vision, seemed to have changed as well. 
She had a pair of horns on her forehead, her skin turned a mahongony 
color, and she had long talons on her fingers. The horns on her head 
weren't side by side, but lined up between her eyebrows.
  To Ranma's horror, the demon knealt right in front of her. (*I can't 
believe that I'm gonna get horned.*)
  In fact, that was the demon's intent. She slowly raised her head 
until the tip of the larger phallic horn rested at Ranma's pussy. 
"This is no ordinary screw, little bitch. You are about to be taken by 
my root of lust," she said with contempt.
  Ranma couldn't believe the intense pleasure the Horn created in her 
vagina. She had jerked off a lot as a girl, and even with stimulants 
in never felt like this. The Horn sunk deeper and deeper into her, 
filling her with overwhelming vibes.
  Then Ranma jerked when the smaller of the two horns pressed against 
her rectum. It slowly parted the muscles of her rectum, completely 
violating Ranma again. This was a critical mistake for the demon. 
  It didn't feel good, not in the least, and Ranma wanted nothing more 
of it. Using the distraction of the pain from her rectum, Ranma drew 
on her sexcraft training. She knew that she had to defeat the bitch 
demon, but wasn't certain that she could overpower the strong female 
signal with her own.
  She drew in as much power as she could, riding the wave until she 
could apply it. 
  The straps holding her arms snapped suddenly from the tremendous 
strain. Ranma gasped as she suddenly sat heavily on the demon's 
phallic forehead. Thinking quickly, she reached under her and held the 
demoness's head to her crotch, preventing escape. Taking control, she 
started to use her trained pussy muscles to milk the Horn of Lust, 
taking some of it's power in the process.
  Now, Demons fight dirty. This is something that Ranma really didn't 
count on. So, she was caught by suprise when the demoness's tail 
reached up and yanked on the chain between her breasts. Ranma fell 
forward, releasing the Horns as she tumbled to the ground. 
  "I underestimated you, whelp. As a succubus I have never been 
defeated, and you will never be the first."
  Ranma partially cleared her mind just in time to dodge a physical 
attack by the succubus. While she normally didn't like to hit girls, 
she felt that she could make an exception in the case of a demon.
  Her physical attacks didn't do anything to the succubus except make 
her mad. After ripping the gag from her mouth, she decided to taunt 
it.
  "Wow, you really must be a third class demon if you can't even hit 
me. Your sexcraft sucked too, I found it real easy to break the spells 
you cast. You're ugly, you have a dick were your brain should be. On 
second thought you've got to the bottom of the barrel, tenth rank at 
besk."
  The demon fell for it, and started making serious tactical mistakes. 
But Ranma couldn't dent the succubus's skin. It was like hitting 
Ryouga, only worse. It seemed that it could only be beaten by 
sexcraft, which Ranma couldn't do with her pussy.
  Ranma managed to lead the succubus to bar bolted into the floor, and 
tripped her into it. Remembering several times during her training, 
Ranma stepped up behind her bent form, and focused her sexual energy 
through her clitoris.
  Immediately, Ranma's clitoris enlarged enormously, easily entering 
the succubus's vaginal oriface. Suprisingly, the Ranma's pubic ring 
didn't hurt as her clit grew to a size larger than the average dick. 
Ranma decided to think about that later.
  The succubus locked her legs around Ranma's hips to gain purchase to 
fight some more, forcing Ranma's enlarged clitoris deeper inside. 
Ranma blocked a wild backfist and grabbed for the demon's shoulder. 
Ranma quickley put her in a neck lock.
  "I'll get you yet, bitch!" the succubus snarled. Her tail coiled 
around and into Ranma's pussy, stroking it with it's scaley bumps.
  Ranma tried to overcome the gyrating sensations at her penile clit 
and her sensitive pussy. She knew that she couldn't just wait for the 
demon to stop, as she seemed tireless. She was very skilled in milking 
as much pleasure from her body, better than her own masturbation 
techniques. It was only a matter of time before she lost to the 
succubus.
  So she took a lead in this sexual fight. She started bouncing the 
demon up and down on her makeshift penis, making the rythm hers. She 
also gripped the succubus's Horn of Lust, and stroked it swiftly.
  However, the demon reached behind to grab Ranma's breasts, causing 
the cursed boy-turned-girl more nipple pain. Ranma released the 
demon's neck, and fumbled with the chain that bound her two nipples 
until one side was released.
  Ranma dropped her free hand the demon's sex, and found the demon's 
own clitoris. This Ranma used as the final stimulant to break the 
succubus's concentration.

  Succubi are metaphysical creatures that inhabit the fringe of the 
Shikima Realm. They are creatures of thought that feed off the sexual 
energies of thier victims. In doing so, they become more powerful.
  Some succubi are known to live very long, centuries even millenia if 
they are smart. Most only live a few, maybe ten years. This is because 
they tend to kill off thier hosts, or piss off a more powerful demon.
  Ranma, not up to speed on his demonology, failed to realize this. 
However, he did notice that dispite his efforts to the contrary, the 
demon was drawing sex power from him. He did realize that he didn't 
have much time left, and switched tactics.
  He pushed his energy into the demon faster than she was drawing it, 
binding it there. He used his hands to draw her energy from her Horn 
of Lust and her clitoris, let it mix with his own, and pushed it back 
into her, binding it more.
  The demon couldn't believe the raw power this whelp had, or the 
skill at pleasing a physical form like this. Even with the two sets of 
equipment, the little bitch stroked her horn with extreme precision, 
and filled her snatch with overwhelming pleasure. Her adversary, no 
longer her plaything she realized, even managed to stimulate her own 
clitoris with great effect.
  It was a shame really, that the succubus was so young. She might 
have managed to defeat this challenger, even overcome the tidal wave 
of pleasure, if she had more real experience. Everywhere she touched 
the human, pulse upon pulse of clean sexual energy cascaded upon her. 
She had only one way to survive this merciless pounding.

  She came.

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------

-- 
                 .---Anime/Manga Fanfiction Mailing List---.
                 | Administrators - [email-masked] |
                 | Unsubscribing - [email-masked] |
                 |     Put 'unsubscribe' in the subject    |
                 `---http://www.fanfic.com/FFML-FAQ.txt ---'