Subject: "One Hour" (R1/2) (Lemon) Try #2

From: fcasper <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 1997 14:24:02 -0400

My apologizes for the misfire.  You should be able to read this now.

"ONE HOUR"

(A Ranma 1/2 Lemon Fanfic)

From the Desk of Megane 6.7

This is a work of Fiction.  All Characters and Landmarks, are the 
property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan Video, Kitty Films, 
Viz Video, Shonen Sunday, and anyone else who legally owns the 
rights.  

Warning: This fic contains scenes of explicit sexual activities and 
graphic language.  If this type of fanfic offends you then now's the 
time to delete this file.  Otherwise, enjoy and C&C is appreciated!  ;)

DECEMBER 31, 1996
THE TENDO DOUJOU
11:00 P.M.

	The sounds of mass celebration were still within earshot of 
Ranma Saotome as he lay on the roof of the Tendo Doujou with his 
arms by his sides.  It was a beautiful night and the full moon was in 
perfect view.  Ranma had given up trying to sleep hours ago and 
was now content to stargaze until he fell tired.

	"I don't see what the big deal is about the new year coming 
and all."  Ranma thought to himself as he gazed upwards at the sea of
stars.  "When it finally comes, I'll still be stuck with three fiancees 
and I'll still have my curse.  It's not like I can start over again or 
nothin."

	Ranma sighed to himself as he recalled some of the events of
the past year that had happened to him.  "It's almost like nothing has
changed at all.  Akane still hits me all the time, I'm still being 
challenged by weirdoes and pursued by perverts all the time.  Shampoo 
won't leave me alone.  I still can't see mom as a guy and I'm failing
math in school.  If anything life's gotten worse for me!  At least when
I was on the road all the time I only had to put up with Pop.  Of
course, being on the road with Pop is what lead me to all my troubles in
the first place....  

	"Ranma?"

	Ranma was startled out of his thoughts as he turned to the 
source of the voice and saw Kasumi standing on a ladder against the 
house.  She had a look of curiosity and concern on her face.   "Is 
everything all right Ranma?"

	"Oh it's you.   I'm okay.  Just can't sleep."

	"Sleep?  Don't you want to see the coming of the new year?"
Kasumi asked him.

	"Why?"  Ranma replied wearily.  "Nothing's going to change
anyway." 	      
  
 	Suddenly Kasumi started to climb up on the roof.  Ranma 
was mildly surprised by this but nonetheless sat up and gave her a 
helping hand as she crawled across the ceramic tiles and lay 
down beside where Ranma was a moment ago.  Ranma wondered if 
Kasumi would be safe up here but after a few moments and no sign of 
her sliding off, Ranma resumed his spot a few feet away from 
her and stared up into the sky again.

	"Why do you say that?"  Kasumi asked as she joined him in
stargazing.

	"It's just....All these things have been happening to me all 
year and it seems like nothing I've done has had a lasting effect.  I'm
still knee-deep in trouble."  Ranma replied somberly.

	"Why do you think nothing has changed Ranma?"  Kasumi 
asked curiously.

	"Because all of my problems are still here.  You'd think in a 
whole year's time I'd be able to deal with at least one of my problems 
but just when I think I've got it solved, something happens to mess it 
up all over again!  Either that or a new problem develops!  I can't 
keep up at this rate!"

	"Things aren't as bad as they seem."  Kasumi said.

	"Oh yeah?  How have things changed?  I have enemies out 
for my blood, perverts out for my girl side, promises that *I* never
made...."  Ranma retorted.

	 "What promises are you referring to exactly?"  Kasumi 
wondered aloud.

	"Everything!"  Ranma shouted with exasperation.  "Pop
made me decide between Ucchan and okonomiyaki when I was too
young to understand what he meant!  "Pop promised for me that I'd
marry Akane and that I'd grow up to be a man among men for my 
mother!  Thanks to him, I can't even tell my mom that her son is 
right here....

	Kasumi's eyes began to grow misty  "I....I know it's hard to 
pretend to be someone else when you're with your mother...."

	"Hard?!  It sucks!"  Ranma growled. 

	"....But at least you have a mother to talk to...."  Kasumi's 
voice was full of sadness.

	Ranma suddenly felt his heart grow cold as he realized what
Kasumi meant.  He immediately became apologetic.  "I'm....I'm 
sorry....I forgot about...."

	Kasumi tried her best to smile.  "It's alright.  I'm just trying
to point out that at least you have a mother to hug and talk to, even if
you're pretending to be someone else.  When my mother died, Father
fell apart emotionally and it was up to me to take care of Akane and 
Nabiki because he couldn't bear to talk about her without bursting 
into tears.  I forced myself to be strong so I could help everyone else
through it so I mourned in private where no one could see me because
I didn't want to upset them any further."

	Ranma swallowed hard as he considered Kasumi's words.  
"Maybe you're right.  I am lucky that I can see her at all but it still 
sucks that I can't be who I am, who she wants to see most of all, who
I want to be most of all...."

	"A man."  Kasumi guessed,

	"Yeah....I admit being a girl has had it's advantages in the 
past but I'd GLADLY give it all up to never be a girl again!  To not 
be chased and pawed and gawked at by freaks like Happosai and 
Kunou and Mikado and...."

	"I see your point.  But hasn't being a girl given you an idea
on how we feel about certain things?

	"Such as?"  Ranma frowned.

	"You wonder why Akane keeps hitting you yet you call her 
things like uncute and tomboy...."

	"She starts it!  She calls me a pervert and a jerk!  She never 
believes anything I say and she always takes her anger out on me!  
Besides, I'm only being honest with her!  She acts like a tomboy!"

	"She just hasn't gotten along very well with boys.  Remember, 
they used to attack her every morning before you arrived and that 
Kunou person used to ask her out on dates all the time.  You both got 
off on the wrong foot when she walked in on you in the bathroom...."

	"She still blames me for that?!  She walked in on me!  How 
does that make ME a pervert!?"  a frustrated Ranma replied.  "Besides
my point is that except for a few minor things, nothing has really 
changed!  Why should I look forward to something like a new year 
anyway?"

	"Maybe things will go better this year than the last.  There's
always hope."  Kasumi replied softly as she lay back 

	Ranma looked over at Kasumi.  "How do you do it Kasumi?
How do you manage to be so cheerful, year after year?"

	Kasumi was silent for a long moment, giving serious 
consideration to the question.

	"I....I guess it's partly because I've had to be strong for 
everyone else's sake when mother died.  I never really had time to
be sad.  So I convinced myself to always look on the bright side of
a situation, no matter how grim it may be."

	"But I've seen you get upset before...."  Ranma remarked.

	"It's not a matter of being upset as it is trying to see the 
positive aspects of something.  It's.....It's hard to put into words. 
It's similar to putting a candle in a dark room.  No matter how dark and 
vast the room may be, it can't block out the light of that candle, no 
matter how small it may be.  Do you understand?"	

	"I....I think I do."  Ranma's face was unusually contemplative
as he digested Kasumi's words and their meaning.

	There was another long pause while they both watched the 
night sky.	

	"Kasumi, can I ask you a question?"  Ranma suddenly 
spoke up.

	"Of course, Ranma."  Kasumi replied while still staring up.

	"Why are we having a philosophical discussion like this in
a lemon story?"

	"Why not?  I thought you were enjoying it?"  Kasumi 
replied curiously.

	"I am....Really I am."  Ranma assured her.  "I just wonder
if the reader is going to lose interest soon if we don't get to it."

	"Well, if you want to begin...."  Kasumi sat up and started to
unbutton her blouse....

	"No wait!"  Ranma motioned for her to stop.  "I'm starting to
think that this story may be better without the sex scenes."

	"You mean you don't want me?"  Kasumi inquired, slight
surprise in her voice.

	"It's not that....I just think there's a better potential here for us
to create a meaningful and touching story about our problems and
bringing them out into the open."  Ranma rationalized.

	"But the script says we have to make love at some point in
the story."  Kasumi pointed out worriedly.  Besides, Megane 6.7 just
finished writing "Reunions" and reading Zen's "Bitter End" fanfic.  
He needs to blow off some steam."

	"I know, I know...."  Ranma sighed.  "I just thought we had
some real potential here...."

	"Just because this plotline isn't being used for a serious 
story, doesn't mean it won't be a good story."  Kasumi replied, ever
the optimist.

	"It's a lemon.  How good could it be?  I can hear the C&C 
now.... Terrence Marks will be mad because you're OOC....Kun-Chan
and Arnold Kim will be mad because I'm not with Akane....I don't 
even want to know how Webdragon is going to react...."

	"That's exactly what I was talking about before."

	"Huh?"  Ranma didn't get it.

	"You're worrying about the consequences too much.  Try to 
look at the positive aspects of what you're complaining about.  We 
have the opportunity to express ourselves in a way that we'd never
get away with in a serious story.  So we're not totally IC, who cares?  
I think we're enough in character so we can still make this a good
story, even with the sex scenes."

	"I guess you're right.  I just feel like my character is being
cheapened and reduced to a mere sex object."

	"We bared our souls at the beginning of this story and 
I don't think anyone can argue that we weren't IC, do you?"

	"Come to think of it, no."  The more Ranma considered it,
the more Ranma realized Kasumi was right!  He had done enough
examining of his life and problems, it was time to have some fun.   

	"So Ranma...."  Kasumi said with a smile.   "It won't be 
much longer before the new year begins.  What's say we finish the 
old one with a bang?"   
	
	As if on cue, the skies began to erupt with fireworks.  
Kasumi and Ranma watched the colorful display of colors with
awe and then they noticed how close they were to each other.

	"Kasumi....That was a horrible pun...."  Ranma whispered.

	"I know...."  Kasumi replied as she leaned over Ranma to
give him a kiss.

	"Mmmm...."  Ranma moaned in pleasure as he shared a 
deep and passionate kiss with Kasumi.  As the fireworks continued 
to illuminate the sky, the fireworks on the roof were just beginning.... 

	Ranma crawled over to Kasumi from behind and put his 
arms around her to cup her breasts.  Kasumi whimpered softly as 
Ranma gently massaged and squeezed her mountains of pleasure 
through her blouse, the sensations from his hands causing her to 
involuntarily shudder.  Then he gently turned her around so she was 
facing him and gazed into her brown eyes, admiring how pretty they
were.   Ranma then slowly, ever so slowly, began to unbutton her 
blouse, gently slipping his hands inside to fondle her bare breasts as
the blouse fell to the floor.  

	Kasumi gasped as she felt Ranma's rough hands on her 
delicate flesh, squeezing them and gently rubbing the nipples with 
his thumbs, causing them to grow hard.  Kasumi closed her eyes as 
she rubbed her leg against his thigh, her desire for him growing with
every passing moment.  Kasumi's nipples were soon fully erect as 
Ranma leaned closer and placed one of them in his mouth, sucking 
gently and causing Kasumi to gasp with pleasure.  

	Ranma dragged his tongue all over her breasts until they 
were dripping with his saliva.  Then Ranma pulled Kasumi to him 
roughly and kissed her full on the mouth, their tongues moving in 
and out of each other's hot mouths, as they french kissed until their 
tongues ached.  Then Ranma slipped his hands underneath 
Kasumi's skirt and slowly pulled her panties down to just below her 
knees.  Kasumi rubbed her legs together as if trying to get rid of a 
itch as Ranma placed his hands upon her soft, firm asscheeks and 
squeezed them over and over.

	"Oh my....I never thought it could be this good...."  Kasumi
whimpered as she felt herself growing wet from his attentions.	

	Suddenly Ranma pushed Kasumi onto her back, causing her 
to cry out in surprise.

	"Spread your legs.  As wide as you can."  Ranma said in a 
no-nonsense tone of voice and a smile on his face.

	Kasumi looked up at him with wide eyes for a moment and
then blushed deeply as she did what he asked, her naked body was 
shivering as her pussy was exposed to the cold december air.  Ranma 
knelt down in front of her and placed his face about a ruler's length 
away from her moist cunt and admired the view.  

	"Please....don't look at it like that...."  Kasumi's entire body 
was blushing a bright pink from the cold and embarrassment of her 
position.

	"It's beautiful."  Ranma noted.  "Natural color."

	Kasumi almost laughed.  "Y....You pervert...."

	Ranma leaned even closer and gently blew air along her 
opening, emitting a gasp of shock from Kasumi at the sensation.  
Ranma did it once more and then backed away to his original spot in
front of her.	

	"Kasumi?"

	"W....What?"

	"Can you play with yourself?"

	Kasumi hesitated for a moment and then nodded.  She closed 
her eyes again, the wind gently ruffling her hair as she placed her 
hand upon her wet mound and slowly pushed the tip of her finger 
inside.  She moaned as she pushed the finger in further and then out 
again, her juices beginning to flow from her actions as she continued 
to masturbate in front of Ranma.  Soon Kasumi found herself needing 
more as she placed her other hand on her breast and began fondling it, 
her moans of pleasure were growing louder in volume as her pleasure
increased to new heights....

	"Stop."

	Kasumi stopped her motions and looked at Ranma with a 
mixture of curiosity and anticipation as he brought his face closer to 
her pussy again.  Then he turned over on his back and placed his face 
underneath her ass as he began to lick her clit.  Kasumi arched her 
back as Ranma ran his tongue along her moist slit over and over like 
an ice cream cone while his hands massaged her creamy thighs.  

	After a few moments of this, Ranma rose to his knees and lifted both of
Kasumi's legs up, rolling her onto her shoulders.  Kasumi's rear 
was now in the air as Ranma began to finger her pussy with one hand
while holding her steady with the other.  He gently ran his finger 
along her lips, picking up some of her juices on his finger.  He then 
removed his cum-drenched finger from her and held it out to Kasumi's 
mouth.  She took the finger into her mouth and licked off her own 
juices with her tongue, suckling on it as she did.  Then he took it back 
out and stuck two fingers deeply inside of her.  

	Kasumi moaned loudly, her body was soaked with sweat and no longer
shivering as Ranma continued to pleasure her, his fingers pushing in and
out of her hot cunt repeatedly.  Then Ranma leaned in close, gently
pulled the sides of her pussy lips wide open and stuck his tongue
inside.

	Kasumi moved her hips as best she could and gasped with 
pleasure as Ranma ate her out, his tongue penetrating her deeply and 
causing her juices to run out even faster as he swirled his tongue.  Her
heart was pounding, sweatdrops glistening off her naked body, as she
felt ready to explode.  Then with a loud scream of pleasure, Kasumi 
came hard, her orgasm spreading throughout her entire body and 
causing her mind to explode with bright light for a few moments.

	"Did that feel good?"  Ranma asked.

	"Yes.  That was wonderful."  Kasumi replied, breathing 
heavily.  "

	"Now I'm going to make love to you.  Are you ready?"  
Ranma asked in a serious tone.

	"Y...Yes.  Please be gentle...."  Kasumi replied nervously 
as Ranma undid his belt. When it was undone, he reached inside 
his pants and pulled out his cock.  Kasumi's eyes went wide at seeing 
a man's thing for the first time.

	"Turn over and get on all fours."

	Kasumi hesitated.  "On the roof?  That's going to be rough 
on my knees...."

	"It'll be even rougher on your back if we do it that way."  
Ranma pointed out.

	"Why don't you get on your back and I'll be on top?"  
Kasumi suggested.  "You can keep your shirt on and I'll do all of the
work."

	"But that's not fair to you...."

	"It's okay.  It's better than scraping and bruising ourselves." Kasumi
assured him.  "Besides, you were so nice to me earlier, it's 
only fair I return the favor...."

	"Okay, if you say so...."  Ranma was impatient to continue.
Kasumi sensed this and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips before 
pushing him onto his back.  She gently placed a hand on his penis, 
stroking it a few times and causing Ranma to grunt in surprise.  Then
she leaned over and slowly licked the side of his penis from the base to
the crown once, driving Ranma insane with lust.  Then she positioned
her hips over his cock and carefully placed the tip against her 
opening....

	She braced herself and then she began to lower her body, the 
tip penetrating her body and slowly sliding it's way inside.

	"Wait!"  Ranma suddenly realized something.  "Shouldn't I
have protection?"

	Kasumi eyes were closed as she continued to take him inside
of her.  "It's...ahhh....a lemon....complications....don't....uhhhh.....
apply....AHHHH!!"

	Ranma moaned in pleasure as he felt Kasumi's wetness all 
around his cock, right up to it's hilt.  After recovering from the
initial pain of losing her virginity, Kasumi began to establish a
rhythm, moving up and down while placing her hands on his chest.  She
could feel the rapid beating of his heart as she accelerated her
motions, trying to give him as much pleasure as she was receiving.

	Ranma continued to moan in pleasure, to beg Kasumi to go 
faster.  His hands fondled her soft breasts as they bounced along.  
Meanwhile the sounds of celebration were growing louder around 
them.  It was one minute to the new year, when old acquaintances 
would be forgotten, new promises made and broken, the fireworks
were in full force once again....

	....All of this unnoticed by the couple on the roof as they had
forgotten everything but each other.  Then Ranma sat up and held
Kasumi in his arms as they both reached the point of no return.  
Kasumi hugged Ranma fiercely as she felt his hot cum fill her 
vagina while her own climax made the surrounding fireworks seem
pale by comparison.  Then as they continued to hold each other.  They
could hear the final countdown until the new year.

	5....

	"Oh Ranma...."  Kasumi whispered.

	4....

	"Kasumi-Chan....It was incredible...."  Ranma whispered back.

	3....

	"I never said this to anyone...."  Kasumi began.

	2....

 	"Said what?"  Ranma replied, puzzled.

	1....

	"I'll whisper it to you...."  Kasumi leaned closer.

	"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

	Ranma's eyes went wide as he heard Kasumi's confession.  
Then he smiled and whispered something back to Kasumi as the 
celebration around them reached it's peak.

	"I feel the same way."		         		

THE END

What did Kasumi say to Ranma?  I leave it to your imagination.

Total use of the word *throbbing*:  0

My apologizes in advance to all Kasumi fans.  I just couldn't help 
myself.  C&C is more than welcome, it's needed!  ;)  

Coming Soon: Another lemon yet unamed and "Wishing Upon the
Same Star" Part 6.